Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Want to solve anxiety?
-Get rid of your phone and social media
Mfs too consumed with it playing that compare/contrast game. They see someone flexing a private jet or an expensive car and they think "I should have it too or I'm a failure"

Mfs in other parts of the world don't have access to clean running water or flushable toilets. People need to appreciate the simple things we take for granted

nobody's immune to anxiety. ya gotta overcome it in the most minimal timeframe. 10 sec is mine.

after 9 sec i'm like f everyone.. who gives a ****

Mfs too consumed with it playing that compare/contrast game. They see someone flexing a private jet or an expensive car and they think "I should have it too or I'm a failure"
Y'all make it sound like social media invented the expression "keeping up with the Jones."

Yup that’s what I always did until I ended up in the hospital because I thought my heart was gonna explode out of my chest.
I still struggle with letting things out. Just broke down when I saw my parents yesterday because I’ve been bottling **** up for a few weeks now
I don't know you and I don't know your situation, but I do know that anxiety/mental illnesses are a real thing. If you ever need to vent, feel free to reach out.

^ they definitely are a real thing but people need to understand that 1.) you shouldn’t ever self diagnose and 2.) legitimate mental illness is usually found in the “extreme” portions of what the symptoms are.

For example - getting uncomfortable or annoyed when you talk to the cashier while they scan your groceries isn’t “anxiety”. It’s a lack of social skills or interest in social activity at that moment.

An example of someone with legitimate social “anxiety” would be completely avoiding grocery stores or using strictly self check out because if they somehow end up in a checkstand line and have to speak to someone, they will have a panic attack and break out into a cold sweat and mentally shut down, unable to respond or realistically and comfortably complete their transaction.

The people I was referencing when I agreed are the people who aren’t diagnosed, have no mental illness, and are just annoyed by having to talk to someone else for about 60-90 seconds.

(This isn’t about user cs, btw.. just talking)

Hoteps, Moors, 5%ers, Black Hebrew Israelites, Rastafarians, [input your favorite faction here], are still playing within the cultural/intellectual framework of Abrahamic religion.They haven't revolutionized or escaped anything.

I’m watching South Park and there’s an anxiety episode. Reminded me of this thread a couple days ago :lol:

I Am EAGERLY awaiting the day a white person goes "transracial" and turns into a black person

I really really want to see the mental gymnastics come to play :lol: :lol:
17SPOKANE2-superJumbo.jpg

I Am EAGERLY awaiting the day a white person goes "transracial" and turns into a black person

I really really want to see the mental gymnastics come to play :lol: :lol:
That’s the problem these days. Why even pay attention to crazy *******s who would do things like that
Leave them alone and 2 weeks later when they didn’t get the attention they wanted they’ll be back to who they are

Country music is really good, if you ever wander past the mainstream pop country radio.

It’s got everything from fast beat bangers to slow burners that make the perfect backdrop to reflecting on life.

Most don’t give it a real shot because it’s the “cool thing to do” (hate it).

Back
Top Bottom