Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Legit question

Is a mewtwo appreciation thread against guidelines if it don’t include any nudity
Against the guidelines as they're written? No, not the way I read them.

Will it fly? Absolutely not. 😂 We used to have a thread named something like 'Women Appreciation Thread: vol. NT Safe.'

Used to.

Something, something... we're all prepubescent juveniles... something, something... there's T&A all over the internet... something, something... kids view the site which is why there's no profanity... something.

8AED5FDA-1D64-4FCF-A18A-3090CF3C5C9D.gif

Some interesting answers here.

Somebody said, "Activism." - :lol:

Modern day hip hop was first to come to mind. But everyone is too afraid of sounding like an old hater to admit it. All i know is when we were growing up adults still rocked with some of the biggest artists because some of it just couldnt be denied. Adults nowadays listening to the new rappers when theyre not forced to? .... yeah idk

Against the guidelines as they're written? No, not the way I read them.

Will it fly? Absolutely not. 😂 We used to have a thread named something like 'Women Appreciation Thread: vol. NT Safe.'

Used to.

Something, something... we're all prepubescent juveniles... something, something... there's T&A all over the internet... something, something... kids view the site which is why there's no profanity... something.
NT hasn't been the same since all the appreciation threads got closed.

Site definitely lost traffic

mjwizkid mjwizkid was that dude blessing us

Under no circumstances should a TV be placed over fireplace, or hung at a height in which a fireplace could fit underneath your tv.

Idk how this caught on, but I see it everywhere and it needs to stop.
Why not?

Under no circumstances should a TV be placed over fireplace, or hung at a height in which a fireplace could fit underneath your tv.

Idk how this caught on, but I see it everywhere and it needs to stop.
I don't think it's a matter of caught on, just how i've seen most living rooms with one tend to be designed around the fireplace, or the best spot to put a tv if one wasn't there. Agree though, try to find somewhere else for it.

Don't know why having TVs placed high is a thing. My friend had a little 32" in his living room put up near his ceiling :lol: looking like a waiting room
Man, I was with the homies and went to these 2 girls’ apartment in the hood (first mistake) she had a TV on 2 metal folding chairs leaning against the wall. It took everything in my power not to bust out laughing. Most ridiculous **** I’ve ever seen.

Man, I was with the homies and went to these 2 girls’ apartment in the hood (first mistake) she had a TV on 2 metal folding chairs leaning against the wall. It took everything in my power not to bust out laughing. Most ridiculous **** I’ve ever seen.
You know what? I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say the actual TV stand was in shipment.

Back
Top Bottom