Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Theres a whole subreddit for these Mewtwo built gals. :evil:
Screen Shot 2023-08-09 at 5.47.54 PM.png

Public transportation

East coast fam asking me how anyone likes getting around everywhere by car

I'm like dog... You have to step over live rats and walk through ankle deep black water to get in your train that smells like piss :lol:
You forgot the homeless duke strokin in da corner

I acknowledge the talent and view Freddie Mercury as the goat frontman, but man you couldn’t pay me to listen to Queen.
I listen to a wide variety of genres but all Queen songs I’ve heard are both extremely boring and extremely annoying, with insanely good vocals.

Hypothetically: Put me in a cell, blast Bohemian Rhapsody 24/7, and I’ll snitch on everyone I can think of before the song is even halfway

Public transportation

East coast fam asking me how anyone likes getting around everywhere by car

I'm like dog... You have to step over live rats and walk through ankle deep black water to get in your train that smells like piss :lol:

Subway in DC is a different (much cleaner) experience than NYC folks. I itch thinking about those NYC trains and stations.

They're both dingy. On the other hand Tokyo looks clean and welcoming.
I’ve been to Tokyo. Legit no garbage cans in public. It’s custom to just carry your trash on you until you get home or pop in a cafe and find one.

Most complex subway system tho:sick:

Subway in DC is a different (much cleaner) experience than NYC folks. I itch thinking about those NYC trains and stations.
Cleaner, yes. Still good on DC metro though.

Random track fires, crazy ppl yelling at you, kids fighting at L’Enfant Plaza and Chinatown, ppl getting robbed.

Took the metro almost everyday from like 2010-2018, never going back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom