Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

1_1a39e9a7343ad296581897e145d70d7b (1).jpg

Illmatic was the first cd I got when I got my first car so I played it non stop for months to the point where I haven’t listened to it in forever. Don’t even know why I got it Im not the biggest Nas fan

Another Nas song ingrained in me is “I can”
I was on a school ski trip and my drunk *** classmates played it on repeat and sang that all night for HOURS straight while the rest of us were trying to sleep

“ I KnOw i cAn I KnOw I cAn bE wHaT I wAnNa bE”****

Unpopular opinion: The words “glizzy” and “AI” are being used so frequently to a point where it’s starting to get a little annoying

The internet burns out lingo so fast that I always have a growing list of words I'd gladly never hear/read again.

"Take" is probably the newest one for me. It's like __s forgot the word "opinion" even exists anymore :lol:

The way memory foam just absorbs heat :sick:. I hear that have cooling memory foam now tho.

I've never felt anything 50 as done musically, ever.

I have a cooling Purple mattress and I absolutely love it. Their sheets are amazing too.
Enter promo code LOBO at checkout for $100 off.

Fam yew lion. We right there in age. You was ****in with get rich
1. I think my introduction to 50 was ruined by an overzealous DJ
2. Im a whole southerner. That time, you speak of, was also the beginning of the height of the crunk error. Me and my boys tried. We drove from Tallahassee to Atlanta and we gave GRoDT a shot, only to pull up to a club in Atlanta, see the women's line was TWICE size of guy's line, walk in and hear some song we never hear, that had the entire club hands up, punching their palms("Get on my Level" and "Knuck in Buck" just dropped IN ATLANTA.). After something like that, do nobody wanna here no Yo-kid BS. Put that Troy back on. :lol:

With that being said. I will NEVER go to an arena concert. I dont even know how people enjoy them. I know that is 1000% me being spoiled by the privilege of witnessing the golden age of southern hip-hop in hole-in-the-wall clubs in a college town.

1. I think my introduction to 50 was ruined by an overzealous DJ
2. Im a whole southerner. That time, you speak of, was also the beginning of the height of the crunk error. Me and my boys tried. We drove from Tallahassee to Atlanta and we gave GRoDT a shot, only to pull up to a club in Atlanta, see the women's line was TWICE size of guy's line, walk in and hear some song we never hear, that had the entire club hands up, punching their palms("Get on my Level" and "Knuck in Buck" just dropped IN ATLANTA.). After something like that, do nobody wanna here no Yo-kid BS. Put that Troy back on. :lol:

even them country boys say “50 we feelin you mane”

Deena from Jersey Shore looks like a young version of the witch from Spirited Away

Back
Top Bottom