Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I hope we're not mistaking being argumentative with caring. 👀 I've been accused of being argumentative a time or 2, and many have confused that with thinking that I care about whatever the argument is when I absolutely don't give 2 flying ****s. I just appreciate a good debate; just banter, like you said. :smile:
People want you to stop when THEY think they've checkmated you. THATS when the line is crossed. Thats when it gets personal, thats when your "argumentative" or "care" because they didnt have anything after that. It's all subjective so there really is no 'checkmate', but thats what makes it fun. They just don't know, we out here like Cap

I Can Do This All Day GIFs | Tenor

People want you to stop when THEY think they've checkmated you. THATS when the line is crossed. Thats when it gets personal, thats when your "argumentative" or "care" because they didnt have anything after that. It's all subjective so there really is no 'checkmate', but thats what makes it fun. They just don't know, we out here like Cap

I Can Do This All Day GIFs | Tenor

I'm no loyalist of either, but iPhone has consistently done things that Android had already been doing. I have a friend who is a huge iFan and he posted earlier this year about being able to swipe words on the Apple keyboard. We got into this weeks-long discussion because I replied that I had been doing that for almost 10 years. 😂

Now if you repeat the previous 'Why do I need that' rebuttal, I remind: what do we need any of this for?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

True but Apple then improves on it or makes it “cleaner”. Let Android do the experimenting, Apple “perfects” it. :lol:

Like other dude said feels like Android phones have xyz just to have it, while it having no real practical or daily use to really have it be a true selling point.

I just like how clean iOS looks personally.

I agree with the scene being silly part. Overacting is what Cuba Gooding Jr does.

Saying “kids these days are bad” is a cop out. Some Adults passed parenting off to iPads and Laptops and others are publicly embarrassing their children for clout on SM. There’s way too many grown folk who don’t want to take responsibility for how they contributed to the “bad kids” they like to complain about.

I’d also add that it’s not just kids “these days.” My generation was also pretty bad and based off of the stories I heard from my parents their generation was even worse.

Basically every generation says “kids these days” with little care for the fact that the generation before them said the same thing about their generation.

I think technology plays a factor. Everything is recorded and posted so we see it vs only hearing about it before.

If my generation had smartphones and social media we probably would have recorded a lot of the dumb **** we did too and posted it

Shhhhhh we was out there with that hand held camcorder. :lol: We just didn't have a way to put it on the internet.

If you know someone who works in education, they will tell you that kids these days are, in fact, the worst :lol:

The internet + COVID ****ed up people's socialization skills.

Shhhhhh we was out there with that hand held camcorder. :lol: We just didn't have a way to put it on the internet.

Facts

A lot of the videos I see kids post are the same dumb **** I witnessed growing up. These dummies nowadays post it online for the world to see

I agree with the scene being silly part. Overacting is what Cuba Gooding Jr does.

The scene would’ve worked better had he punched a door or wall. I paint houses so I’ve seen my share of frustration jabs that needed patching up.

It's not the kids that are different, it's the adults who want to remain childlike themselves. 40 year old men and women thinking they're the new 20.

the amount of obese people tells me all i need to know about the decision making mentality and strength of character we have today.

id be a terrible politician/president. id ignore every social issues and focus on vehicle deaths, infrastructure, obesity, and world hunger. we out here killing 9M people a year cuz no food. To have a obesity pandemic side by side with that hurts me. I’d measure my success purely on how those 4 factors changed in my 8 years.

Back
Top Bottom