Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

GK641-0XYAAgjvh.jpg
IMG_0771.png

Clark's stylist doesn't do her any favors. She looks so unnatural in those outfits she gets put in.

So unnatural.

Bingo. That was the FIRST thing that came to mind.

Someone that works at the school has a friend with a business that they were looking out for. Simple as that because there is no way to explain that spending when kids can't read and count.
Basically what the mayor of NYC has been doing

Relating to my profession: professional nursing organizations use their leverage in an underhanded fashion and needlessly gatekeep certain roles. They’ve used their influence to keep jobs like Anesthesiologist Assistant from being viable in certain states to ensure that those roles be given to Nurse Anesthetists, and a CRNA school won’t accept even the most seasoned Intensivist PA that has a way better understanding of critical care, physiology, and pharmacology than any RN simply because they were never a nurse. You don’t see these exclusionary practices in the other direction though. A seasoned RN would be given preference and welcomed with open arms if they were to apply to PA school.

I also think 95% of Nurse Practitioner jobs shouldn’t exist, especially in fields like psychiatry where an extensive knowledge of pharmacology is crucial. NPs are trained under the nursing model, which has much less emphasis on pharm, pathophysiology, and health assessment than the medical model which doctors and PAs train under. Giving them the ability to prescribe psychotropics is akin to giving a machine gun to a chimpanzee.

Most nurses I've met under the age of 30 are terrible people. Please give me nurse that's at least 50.
A lot of the old ones suck too. Unhelpful at best, outwardly hostile to younger/less experienced nurses at worst.

It’s not the younger ones leading the way when it comes to the issues I mentioned above. The foundation was laid by a bunch of older women with inferiority complexes that value power and influence over the system in favor of patient safety.

Relating to my profession: professional nursing organizations use their leverage in an underhanded fashion and needlessly gatekeep certain roles. They’ve used their influence to keep jobs like Anesthesiologist Assistant from being viable in certain states to ensure that those roles be given to Nurse Anesthetists, and a CRNA school won’t accept even the most seasoned Intensivist PA that has a way better understanding of critical care, physiology, and pharmacology than any RN simply because they were never a nurse. You don’t see these exclusionary practices in the other direction though. A seasoned RN would be given preference and welcomed with open arms if they were to apply to PA school.

I also think 95% of Nurse Practitioner jobs shouldn’t exist, especially in fields like psychiatry where an extensive knowledge of pharmacology is crucial. NPs are trained under the nursing model, which has much less emphasis on pharm, pathophysiology, and health assessment than the medical model which doctors and PAs train under. Giving them the ability to prescribe psychotropics is akin to giving a machine gun to a chimpanzee.
r/noctor

A lot of the old ones suck too. Unhelpful at best, outwardly hostile to younger/less experienced nurses at worst.

It’s not the younger ones leading the way when it comes to the issues I mentioned above. The foundation was laid by a bunch of older women with inferiority complexes that value power and influence over the system in favor of patient safety.
Time to let your nuts hang

Being a male in a female dominated field, you're more likely to move up quicker and get paid more. My homeboy got bumped up to principal and all the women teachers were livid. They were too busy self sabotaging each other then blame "patriarchy" :lol:

ADVERTISEMENT​

Lol who is easier to control? American healthcare is one of the most corrupt BS industries in the world. I'm usually the type to give people the benefit of the doubt but not in that field. Lotta nurses are freaks too and recklessly throw it around

Back
Top Bottom