Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Tokyo drift is probably in the top 2 talks for me just cause it paints Tokyo as such an awesome place and experience, the cars you see are dope and the ending with Dom was dope to me.

It’s one of the only F&F movies I’ll actually sit and rewatch.

WABAKI

Was sold that scene where they playing soccer at night on the rooftop and Han just talking his ****. :pimp:

Last edited:
Probably one of the most unpopular takes in here:

In my opinion, I find Caitlyn Clark highly attractive and she definitely fits one of my types.
At least I acknowledge she’s a type most people would understandably disagree with :lol:

I didn't consider this to be an unpopular opinion until now but Fast and Furious is an extremely low brow form of entertainment, for lack of a better word. Like the lowest. Idk, maybe you have to be in to cars lol.

I didn't consider this to be an unpopular opinion until now but Fast and Furious is an extremely low brow form of entertainment, for lack of a better word. Like the lowest. Idk, maybe you have to be in to cars lol.
I think the first F&F and Tokyo Drift were decent movies.

The others all fall in the ‘so godawful it’s good’ category for me. The franchise gets progressively more awful every time but also more unintentionally funny. They’ve yet to miss and just be bad and boring.

I love bad movies that are so bad they make me laugh and almost the entirety of that franchise fits right in. Especially the newer F&Fs take awful to a whole new level. There is not a single positive thing I could say besides the ‘so bad it’s good’ category. The writing is dog****, the ‘plots’ might as well be AI generated by a broken first iteration of an AI, …

Well actually you do get to see some cool cars. But you can just google them.

Yea, bad movies are awesome. Evil Dead started this. :lol: I remember watching that with my homeboy in tears. :lol: Folks are really making me want to see Boarderlands.

Back
Top Bottom