Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I won't speak on his personals like that.
Not speaking for someone who isn't present? Respectable. 🔥
She knows it was intentional but she isn't "allowed" to say otherwise.
😬
She knows whatever she says will be flipped into her being an ungrateful guest in the league that Black Women built.
😬
she seems like she doesn't care about all the noise and just loves to hoop.
🔥

I remember him but we don't know what else was going on in his life to go down that path. So I won't speak on his personals like that.

But people that get caught up with life's vices are more likely to "chose" homelessness.

So we aren't talking about individuals in their right minds tate so that isn't a CHOICE.
Like another version of just choosing religion to deal with it.

Some of you may find this interesting. Apparently there’s a place out here in California called Slab City. A refuge for people who want “freedom”. Worth a watch to decide if you truly consider it to be so.

“It’s the last resort for a lot of people”

Some of you may find this interesting. Apparently there’s a place out here in California called Slab City. A refuge for people who want “freedom”. Worth a watch to decide if you truly consider it to be so.

“It’s the last resort for a lot of people”

Thumbnail looks like a Fallout screenshot

D Fly D Fly

That’s why you’re twin :pimp:

He’s covering more serious topics now too. Like a lot of it is still funny like that corporate guy but his more serious stuff has been really good.

When I was younger we used to discuss on NT social welfare vs corporate welfare a lot. Over time I’ve seen social welfare aka food stamps, wic, and all it’s synonyms become a silver spoon.

When you’re actively turning away working class men for poverty because of social welfare the argument now becomes moot. I’m seeing men who should never have kids, have up to a dozen. Most of their children will live on welfare. Women are getting pregnant by them simple because of a game. Basketball. In other communities it’s because of an app. Instagram.

Channel 5's Andrew Callaghan is the only YTer I actually gave money to this day. then about a week later he got dropped by the production company whose contract that set him up on All Gas No Brakes which was kinda shady. They paid for his RV originally. He said he didn't get money from donations after a while. learned my lesson :lol:

Damn… that’s a heavy watch. :smh:

Salute to Andrew for actually attempting to help these people get an ID. This documentary really delves into some of the systemic challenges that prevent individuals getting out of situations like these. Definitely worth the watch for those who were discussing homelessness over the last couple of pages.

Full doc.

I thought the 1 hour and 3 minute mark is pretty dope. He calls out himself and other content creators who only make videos to “spread awareness,” and says that he wants to create videos that show ways to actually help people in these conditions. That’s pretty solid imo.

Personal bias, but the concept of choosing to be homeless sounds so insane to me because I hate bugs and mice, and enjoy clean socks and underwear, and I know ALL of those are constant issues when you’re homeless :lol:
I think it's like becoming institutionalized. Working with the homeless I find that chronic homeless, when assisted in obtaining housing, sometimes continue to live as if they're homeless.

I think it's like becoming institutionalized. Working with the homeless I find that chronic homeless, when assisted in obtaining housing, sometimes continue to live as if they're homeless.
Living behind those four walls their trauma pops up, and they wig the fuh out/end up back on the streets. Fixing broken adults is hardest **** ever. did it for 5 yrs then went back to working with adolescents

Wait are we talking about "BUMS" for lack of a better word or people without "homes". Do people who live out of vans or cars count?
Going out in Ghent, I've met some 'interesting' people to say the least. I know a dude around my age (30) who doesn't really own anything besides a car and some very basic utilities.
He doesn't have a formal job or anything, doesn't pay taxes, ... and just lives off the land and sugarmommies who let him stay at their house and/or pay for expenses.
I wouldn't be able to tell he's a homeless hippie if I didn't know his lifestyle and I thought he was trolling until I had corroboration. If one of his sugarmommies isn't letting him stay at their place he just goes to 'shower' in a lake.

All he does is attend university for his psychology degree and party, that's about it from what I can tell.

Going out in Ghent, I've met some 'interesting' people to say the least. I know a dude around my age (30) who doesn't really own anything besides a car and some very basic utilities.
He doesn't have a formal job or anything, doesn't pay taxes, ... and just lives off the land and sugarmommies who let him stay at their house and/or pay for expenses.
I wouldn't be able to tell he's a homeless hippie if I didn't know his lifestyle and I thought he was trolling until I had corroboration. If one of his sugarmommies isn't letting him stay at their place he just goes to 'shower' in a lake.

All he does is attend university for his psychology degree and party, that's about it from what I can tell.
I was going to ask how he pays for school but *sigh* I forgot thats an American problem.

Back
Top Bottom