Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Latinos are notorious for dressing like that when its time for that salsa, merengue, Bachata action.

Not even close. I see what you saying tho.

These cats dress like weirdos. If i had that kind of money of course ima dress like i got money, but i aint wearing **** that passes for teenage girl fashion and plus size women clothing.

Foamposite were never good looking shoes.

If there is another planet where the inhabitants wear things on their feet....and they asked me to show them the best we got.....i would show them the royal foamposite

Last edited:
Latinos are notorious for dressing like that when its time for that salsa, merengue, Bachata action.

Not even close. I see what you saying tho.

These cats dress like weirdos. If i had that kind of money of course ima dress like i got money, but i aint wearing **** that passes for teenage girl fashion and plus size women clothing.

What? Very close, almost spot on.
sriracha is only good in pho.

no other uses for it to me.

Yeah the smell is overwhelming for anything else and it really isn't spicy.

he's right it stinks.  I don't mind the taste but I threw up once eating it because I couldn't take the smell, never ate it again

Sriracha is good on everything, it even says that on thr bottle. :pimp:

I am amazed that the real sriracha company spent $0.00 on advertising, yet everyone knows what it is. Straight pho table marketing. :pimp:

Last edited:
since were talking about condiments heres an unpopular one... i hate mustard especially on my hot dogs can only have ketchup and thats it... only time i mess with mustard is the honey mustard from wendys that goes well with nuggets

Mustard is garbage. And is only good when diluted with the other delicious ingredients such as mayo and bbq sauce to make chic fil a sauce.

Last edited:
as far as condiments go, I can not eat a chicken sandwich or pretty much any sandwich without mayo.  My mom hates mayo and she gets her sandwiches with just mustard and oil and vinegar

sick.gif
 that's way too tangy

Last edited:
The African american community and our disdain for mayo needs to end. A nice spicy chicken sandwich and a small amount of mayo is god status.

Carl's Jr. Spicy chicken sandiwch >>>>>

Last edited:
The African american community and our disdain for mayo needs to end. A nice spicy chicken sandwich and a small amount of mayo is god status.

Im not african american :lol:

Mayo still disgusting tho

Dudes extra Drake hate is weird, especially here. Dudes will be like "**** Drake, soft *** crying *** *****" then in the next breath be like "I love La la Land, it was amazing!", "Moana's music was so incredible".

Back
Top Bottom