Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Caring about how someone else enjoys their food is idiotic.

They're the one eating it, not me. Have your steak well done if you want.

Put ketchup on your ground up cow stomach and penis. It's going into your stomach, so enjoy.

Caring about how someone else enjoys their food is idiotic.
They're the one eating it, not me. Have your steak well done if you want.
Put ketchup on your ground up cow stomach and penis. It's going into your stomach, so enjoy.

Folks acting like there's prime cuts of meat inside that pig intestine tube.

That's the best part about my philosophy, I don't give a ****.
Jokes on you. You can get a bag of beef jerky for $6 and you out here buying it in the form of well done steak for $12+

Congratulations, you played yourself.
Jokes not on me cuz I'm not the one eating it. That was the whole purpose of my post.

If you actually read it you should know that. Congratulations, etc. etc. etc.

I am now clarifying my post-

Anyone buying a steak well done is playing themselves and turning a good steak into beef jerky.

Also, restaurants give the better cuts to the people who order their steaks medium and lower because those who get it done more than that usually don’t know much about steak :rofl:

I mean, eat what you want. But I get it. Well done steak, may as well get a hamburger. But to each his own.

That's the best part about my philosophy, I don't give a ****.

Jokes on you. You can get a bag of beef jerky for $6 and you out here buying it in the form of well done steak for $12+

Congratulations, you played yourself.

Jokes not on me cuz I'm not the one eating it. That was the whole purpose of my post.
If you actually read it you should know that. Congratulations, etc. etc. etc.

:lol:

Gave a well done steak to my cousins pit at a BBQ once, my uncle was pissed :lol:

Medium rare only

Not everyone does this right. Hate when it's either basically medium or raw as hell in the center. When I sous vide then sear it though **** is perfection.

:smh: When you're at a steak house and still gotta send it back twice for them to get it right.

Last edited:
I am now clarifying my post-

Anyone buying a steak well done is playing themselves and turning a good steak into beef jerky.
Also, restaurants give the better cuts to the people who order their steaks medium and lower because those who get it done more than that usually don’t know much about steak
roll.gif
spoiler is all fax.... also you wont get the better cuts of meat because you wont be able to tell the difference when you burn the flavor out of it. 

you're well done steak is a big L. well done. 

Last edited:
Just cause you eat mustard with your hot dog doesn't mean it's the only way to eat it. At the end of the day it's all preference. Mustard on a hot dog is disgusting but if you like it then that's all you. I just prefer ketchup. And btw mayo is good especially on subs/sandwiches and is also good to mix with ketchup to use for fries. And pickles on a burger is also horrible

Back
Top Bottom