Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

What does organic and cruelty free have to do with each other?

Organic simply means no anti biotic to plump them up and not f*** their systems up by feeding them corn slop

I have a hard time believing most organic food is really "organic". Consider how much more organic stuff costs, I think it'd be way too easy to just slap an organic label on something or put it in the organic bin to increase profits. Whether it's the farm that produced the food or the company that distributes it.

Maybe that's just the skeptic in me.

Some do that, but some brands are regulated as well. At the end of the day, some people are willing to pay for it some aren't. Some want farmed salmon, some want wild. It's no big deal. I just rather have my food to be without antibiotics to plump them up and cause all sorts of issues. However, I know most restaurants aren't serving organic so I don't really trip on it.

I have a hard time believing most organic food is really "organic". Consider how much more organic stuff costs, I think it'd be way too easy to just slap an organic label on something or put it in the organic bin to increase profits. Whether it's the farm that produced the food or the company that distributes it.

Maybe that's just the skeptic in me.

This isn't that unpopular an opinion in my world, most of my friends share the same viewpoint. I got to admit, I'm a bit skeptical myself

People who smile all the time are not trustworthy. No one can be happy ALL THE TIME

Theres a guy i see from.time to time at the gym. Dude always has this grin on his face. Its mad creepy like a serial killer type grin.

Trump-esque

There is billions of dollars in tricking people into paying more for something with a vague definition of how it's "healthier"

I was bought into it too until I looked at what actually gets certified organic and how the government defines it.

There is billions of dollars in tricking people into paying more for something with a vague definition of how it's "healthier"

I was bought into it too until I looked at what actually gets certified organic and how the government defines it.

I can def see how it's packaged and marketed being fraudulent. If you can get some proper **** from a farm/farmers market though? good ****.

What's wild too is fish, why I never do frozen. Somehow manufacturers can get away with packaging tilapia filets as snapper.

GMOs are going to save the world...as everything gets hotter and decreases the amount of arable land, we are gonna have to invent something that can withstand all the externalities (whatever they may be)

you're basically paying more to feel morally superior to da next person... sounds like coppin luxury ****, its perfect marketing lol.

Drugs man, everyone is on antidepressants nowadays. I work with a lady that's on 100 all day everyday. It's definitely not normal.

I dunno, i use to be on em and i wasnt out here smiling unless i was laughing at something.

I can def see how it's packaged and marketed being fraudulent. If you can get some proper **** from a farm/farmers market though? good ****.

What's wild too is fish, why I never do frozen. Somehow manufacturers can get away with packaging tilapia filets as snapper.

Pretty much this. I don't care for the cage free stuff and all that and I believe the nutritional content from the food is pretty much the same, but I find it hard to believe that the added antibiotics, and growth hormones are good for us

Anybody watch Okja?

Billions of animals dying every year for consumption. I know it's a very unpopular opinion but I'm slowly turning Vegan. I don't want to turn a blind eye anymore to the horrors of the meat industry.

My GF has been Vegan for 4 years, and is doing great. It does help that she has food and nutrition certifications under her belt for plant-based cooking, so I just have to put off eating out. When at home, I eat her cooking which is banging, shorty can throw down!

Vegan food can be good when chefs are not trying to recreate **** they're trying to give up.

Vegan food can be good when chefs are not trying to recreate **** they're trying to give up.

Yea I see your point, but some actually taste better to me and it is healthier.

I had some Jackfruit BBQ "Pulled Pork" sandwiches yesterday, it was so good.

Back
Top Bottom