Do you know what it means to have a REVOLUTION?

I don't see the Weather Underground as revolutionaries. They shouldn't be placed in the same sentence as groups like the Panthers or the Sons ofLiberty.

40_1293.jpg
story-bigpic-3938.jpg
paranormal-activity-dwrks2.jpg
Polo_players.jpg
sidekick_1.jpg
badsanta.jpg
pancake.jpg

Didn't think so...

casket08.jpg

died_may_2_2007.jpe

Lt. Ryan Jone; 23; killed by roadside bomb R.I.P.

died_iraq_may_2_2007.jpe

US Spc. Astor Sunsin-Pineda; 20; killed by roadside bomb R.I.P.

remains_of_us_soldier.jpe

3351_us_soldiers_dead.jpe

carry_coffin_of_loved_one.jpe
carry_coffing_of_loved_one_najaf.jpe

iraq_occupation_enforcement_police.jpe
iraq%20dead%201.jpg
gaza_mother_dead_children.jpe

3024674401_e530a5ee1b_o.jpg
call-of-duty-4-screenshots.jpg
counter-strike-1.jpg
gam_cod4mw_580.jpg

ilmHaystack2009.jpg

clinton_obama_0107.jpg

Revolutions are bad for business. I would just as soon see a slow process of change using the magical trans formative process of the legislative system.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

I fail to see the purpose of this thread.
What Haze is trying to say is that there is enough to incite a revolution in this country but we are so complacent with our roles in society thatwe choose to do nothing (right?).

Originally Posted by Lazy B

What Haze is trying to say is that there is enough to incite a revolution in this country but we are so complacent with our roles in society that we choose to do nothing (right?).
Basically.

Americans wouldn't know how to deal with the ramifications that would come with a revolution today. Not to mention the police state we live in and wereraised to fear.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by Lazy B

What Haze is trying to say is that there is enough to incite a revolution in this country but we are so complacent with our roles in society that we choose to do nothing (right?).
Basically.
As much as times have changes I wouldn't say what's going on now is enough to incite a revolution for the average American. Then againthat might be the complacency talking.

I just feel given the apathy, laziness, ignorance to what's going on in the world(it's really easy to be oblivious to the wars, torture, etc.) and howeasy most have had it for decades ppl won't be able to act due to fear of anything that would disrupt everything they think their content with. I'veknown for quite a while ppl talk about justice and what's right but the truth is they don't want to change, they don't want things to change, theydon't want to change how they think or how we act.

It'd take a selfish individual to save the world.

So let me get this straight you're mad you didn't understand the hype behind the Wolf Shirt, you think Ronald McDonald is a terrorist, you're madabout home security, you hate Entourage and you're mad that people like the show, you think polo is an idiot sport just like I do, you think TeenMobile's plans suck, you don't think Santa is a zombie, stereotypical drawing of a Jew, you hate pancakes, you forgot that people die in wars, andyou're mad because you suck at Counter Strike. So basically you're a big @++%*#++$ that's all talk and no action. Got it. You won't do crapand you know it. You'll stay doing nothing, and saying nothing to anyone who matters. Grow up.

Zik, I think any type of injustice can be carried out on Americans at this point without retaliation or resistance.

The founders of this Republic warned about this level of complacency, cowardice, apathy and fear.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

So let me get this straight you're mad you didn't understand the hype behind the Wolf Shirt, you think Ronald McDonald is a terrorist, you're mad about home security, you hate Entourage and you're mad that people like the show, you think polo is an idiot sport just like I do, you think Teen Mobile's plans suck, you don't think Santa is a zombie, stereotypical drawing of a Jew, you hate pancakes, you forgot that people die in wars, and you're mad because you suck at Counter Strike. So basically you're a big @++%*#++$ that's all talk and no action. Got it. You won't do crap and you know it. You'll stay doing nothing, and saying nothing to anyone who matters. Grow up.

Brilliant observations ninjallamafromhell
eek.gif
roll.gif

Brilliant.

For those of you who think there is such a thing as a comfortable revolution for the grand master of masters himself...

Look at the American Revolution, in 1776. That revolution was for what? For land. Why did they want land? Independence. How was it carried out? Bloodshed. Number one, it was based on land, the basis of independence, and the only way they could get it,was The French Revolution, what was it based on - the landless against the landlord. What was it for? Land! How did they get it?bloodshed.Bloodshed! There was no love lost, was no compromise, was no negotiation.I'm telling you you don't know what a revolution is, because when you find out you'll get back in the alley, you'll get out of the way. TheRussian Revolution. What was it based on? Land - the landless against the landlord. How did they bring it about? Bloodshed. You haven't got a revolution that doesn't involve bloodshed, and you're afraid to bleed. [Commotion] I said you are afraid to bleed. As long as the white man sent you toKorea, you bled. He sent you to Germany, you bled. He sent you to the South Pacific to fight the Japanese, you bled. You bleed for white people, but when itcomes time to seeing your own churches being bombed, and little black girls [Speak on!] murdered, you haven't got no blood.

Back
Top Bottom