Do You Let Your Homeboys Smash On Your Bed?

if you gonna help your boy out then help him out.

I would if I deemed it a life nd death matter of smashing

+ had spare sheets to change and all that.

a bed's a bed. relax.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I did one time last year. I swear I was half awake and my homie asked me if he could use my bed. He told me to sleep in his room and I did. I woke up the next morning kinda confused
laugh.gif
2d0n8rb.gif

Originally Posted by So Keyed

ask him if you can get in on it too, and still shoot you the $5

see now if he woulda offered me the first go or somethin... then maybe i coulda worked somethin out

but he didnt. plus im gonna need my bed

That's why I have a washer and dryer. He's my homey, I trust and love my homey. The @%$ he is smashing is no sluttier than the one I'ma hit next onmy bed. You @%$ are lame, just sayin hell no because you think that's what sounds cool.

I know mad generous dudes who let that slide.

Back when the crew was running trains we'd herb some kid from the neighborhood who wanted to be down and do it on his bed.

I've never done it and probably never will tho. At the age I'm at now I don't have friends who'd ask that and most of them don't bringthrough females who would be okay with that anyway.

I might be open to a compromise tho.

Absolutely +@@#*#% not. Labor day weekend my boy had some little chick and I saw them go into my room and I walked in there and was like "this **+%ain't happenig in here."
not trying to have another mans seed in my bed, sorry

Originally Posted by DMoney82

That's why I have a washer and dryer. He's my homey, I trust and love my homey. The @%$ he is smashing is no sluttier than the one I'ma hit next on my bed. You @%$ are lame, just sayin hell no because you think that's what sounds cool.

QFT
its really not that big of a deal. I'd expect the same from one of my boys

as long as im smashin! but my potna dont care! you could smash 1000 girls in his bed and he wouldnt mind, nor change or clean the sheets before he lays downand goes to sleep. lol

i remember my boy and his girl were in my room and i went to go eat dinner downstairs... i said no smashing.... they thought i was joking and thought i wasencouraging them too... so i go in my room after i eat and the door is locked...they are indeed smashing
smh.gif
and im pissed cuz thats disgusting and not only that but i cant get in my own room...they said we aint use your bed we were on the rug... i guess it was cool but i was still pissed cuz of the principle
mad.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

i remember my boy and his girl were in my room and i went to go eat dinner downstairs... i said no smashing.... they thought i was joking and thought i was encouraging them too... so i go in my room after i eat and the door is locked...they are indeed smashing
smh.gif
and im pissed cuz thats disgusting and not only that but i cant get in my own room... they said we aint use your bed we were on the rug... i guess it was cool but i was still pissed cuz of the principle
mad.gif

I would've decked your boy and slapped his broad.

That's some real disrespectful +%@+.

How the hell someone gone lock you out of your own bedroom to smash no less.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by you go boy

i remember my boy and his girl were in my room and i went to go eat dinner downstairs... i said no smashing.... they thought i was joking and thought i was encouraging them too... so i go in my room after i eat and the door is locked...they are indeed smashing
smh.gif
and im pissed cuz thats disgusting and not only that but i cant get in my own room... they said we aint use your bed we were on the rug... i guess it was cool but i was still pissed cuz of the principle
mad.gif

I would've decked your boy and slapped his broad.

That's some real disrespectful +%@+.

How the hell someone gone lock you out of your own bedroom to smash no less.
smh.gif
he shouldnt have left them alone in the room so that is strictly his own fault

Back
Top Bottom