Do You Let Your Homeboys Smash On Your Bed?

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

this is not the first time this has been tried
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
exactly

Still has me
roll.gif
how u threw that tire through the door

Its chris askin this time though

i don't let none of my homies smash on my bed..

i've smashed on one of my homies beds before though..

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by you go boy

i remember my boy and his girl were in my room and i went to go eat dinner downstairs... i said no smashing.... they thought i was joking and thought i was encouraging them too... so i go in my room after i eat and the door is locked...they are indeed smashing
smh.gif
and im pissed cuz thats disgusting and not only that but i cant get in my own room... they said we aint use your bed we were on the rug... i guess it was cool but i was still pissed cuz of the principle
mad.gif

I would've decked your boy and slapped his broad.

That's some real disrespectful +%@+.

How the hell someone gone lock you out of your own bedroom to smash no less.
smh.gif
he shouldnt have left them alone in the room so that is strictly his own fault

Good point.

The bedroom should be off limits.

This was my side hustle in college for a minute.
laugh.gif
My roommate moved out after the first 8 weeks so I had a extra bed and would charge cats to use it.

as for my bed it depends...i know what it's like to have a female who is ready but not having anywhere to take her.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

That's why I have a washer and dryer. He's my homey, I trust and love my homey. The @%$ he is smashing is no sluttier than the one I'ma hit next on my bed. You @%$ are lame, just sayin hell no because you think that's what sounds cool.
eggzackally

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

That's why I have a washer and dryer. He's my homey, I trust and love my homey. The @%$ he is smashing is no sluttier than the one I'ma hit next on my bed. You @%$ are lame, just sayin hell no because you think that's what sounds cool.
eggzackally

your missing the point... ya you can always wash your sheets after but its the principle... that is where you lay your head at night... its your bed...

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

eggzackally

your missing the point... ya you can always wash your sheets after but its the principle... that is where you lay your head at night... its your bed...
Principle is.. hes your friend.
tired.gif

That's why I have a washer and dryer. He's my homey, I trust and love my homey. The +%* he is smashing is no sluttier than the one I'ma hit next on my bed. You +%* are lame, just sayin hell no because you think that's what sounds cool.

Or because we don't want another man's juices on our beds.

With different sheets, go for it. Nothin' new....it's a type of unspoken, mutual agreement between me and my boys.

Back
Top Bottom