Do you like where you live? Where would you move to?

live in Atlanta. it isnt complete hell, its just not my steez. its home, but i want more...... NYC or LA would be ideal

I stay in 2 cities currently..Sacramento I'd raise a family here, Richmond I want to get the hell out. I'd like to move to SF if my pockets allow me.

From Flint, MI love my roots but its damn depressing and crime is very prevalent
ohwell.gif

Doing my undergrad in Knoxville,TN its helllaaaaaa country here, but I really like it to do my undergrad, but its definitely a 4yr pit stop no more than that ha

I really would like to move to SF (Da Bay!) been twice and I LOVE it out there (Plan on going again in August for a week), but I honestly think I'll end up in DC, Im putting all of my energy towards an internship there next year (found a rly good program that is VERY feasible) and I honestly can see myself living there. I love DC's culture and I also dig Bmore which is not far at all.

Overall, Cali is the dream, but I'd be extremely happy with DC. If you can't tell, im def a city guy
happy.gif

I dont think Ill ever move outta nyc. Maybe when I get enough money I'll start spending the winters elsewhere like Miami or somewhere warm, but nyc in the summer is
pimp.gif

I dont think Ill ever move outta nyc. Maybe when I get enough money I'll start spending the winters elsewhere like Miami or somewhere warm, but nyc in the summer is
pimp.gif

From Flint, MI love my roots but its damn depressing and crime is very prevalent
ohwell.gif

Doing my undergrad in Knoxville,TN its helllaaaaaa country here, but I really like it to do my undergrad, but its definitely a 4yr pit stop no more than that ha

I really would like to move to SF (Da Bay!) been twice and I LOVE it out there (Plan on going again in August for a week), but I honestly think I'll end up in DC, Im putting all of my energy towards an internship there next year (found a rly good program that is VERY feasible) and I honestly can see myself living there. I love DC's culture and I also dig Bmore which is not far at all.

Overall, Cali is the dream, but I'd be extremely happy with DC. If you can't tell, im def a city guy
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

Vancouver, born and raised.
It's beautiful and a great place to raise a family, one of few places in the world where you can climb a mountain, chill on the beach and go clubbing all on the same day... but it's expensive as @#%$ and the market for what I want to do just isn't big enough here.
Once I'm graduated, I'll have no choice but to leave to a bigger city.

What is your major/career path? Raised in Vancouver (well, Richmond) since I was 7, I'm 23 now..  The cost of living here is just RIDICULOUS.  The average cost of a home is around 700,000 and everything is inflated.  I love how everything is so accessible and convenient though, and we have some of the best, world-class ethnic cuisines.  I don't think I can ever afford a home here unless I take over my parent's crib...

Vancity is beautiful... I love it here, there's lots to do, but I lived here for too long and it's time for a change.  It's amazing how much the city has progressed and changed since I moved here in '94.  I'm just afraid if I make the move to another city I'll regret it 
tired.gif

But to answer OP, I would love to move to Australia - either Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.  It's hot and sunny almost the entire year, the economy is pretty stable, the people are beautiful and friendly, and it's not as costly compared to the cities on the West Coast in NA.

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

Vancouver, born and raised.
It's beautiful and a great place to raise a family, one of few places in the world where you can climb a mountain, chill on the beach and go clubbing all on the same day... but it's expensive as @#%$ and the market for what I want to do just isn't big enough here.
Once I'm graduated, I'll have no choice but to leave to a bigger city.

What is your major/career path? Raised in Vancouver (well, Richmond) since I was 7, I'm 23 now..  The cost of living here is just RIDICULOUS.  The average cost of a home is around 700,000 and everything is inflated.  I love how everything is so accessible and convenient though, and we have some of the best, world-class ethnic cuisines.  I don't think I can ever afford a home here unless I take over my parent's crib...

Vancity is beautiful... I love it here, there's lots to do, but I lived here for too long and it's time for a change.  It's amazing how much the city has progressed and changed since I moved here in '94.  I'm just afraid if I make the move to another city I'll regret it 
tired.gif

But to answer OP, I would love to move to Australia - either Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.  It's hot and sunny almost the entire year, the economy is pretty stable, the people are beautiful and friendly, and it's not as costly compared to the cities on the West Coast in NA.

currently living in Stockton in hate the s^%$ out of this city.... from LA, and cant wait to get out of here which will be pretty soon...hopefully

currently living in Stockton in hate the s^%$ out of this city.... from LA, and cant wait to get out of here which will be pretty soon...hopefully

Currently living near San Jose, CA, I like it here for the most part, but I also kind of want to get away and move out of the area. Wouldn't mind sticking around if I'm able to find a good job. However, I'm definitely considering moving down to SoCal, especially San Diego (where I was for college).

Currently living near San Jose, CA, I like it here for the most part, but I also kind of want to get away and move out of the area. Wouldn't mind sticking around if I'm able to find a good job. However, I'm definitely considering moving down to SoCal, especially San Diego (where I was for college).

i was born and raised in san diego and I'm living in seattle right now and i hate the weather here. im gettin bored of the scene here and thinking about goin
back to diego but i would have to start all over again.

i was born and raised in san diego and I'm living in seattle right now and i hate the weather here. im gettin bored of the scene here and thinking about goin
back to diego but i would have to start all over again.

I was born in the Bronx, New York and still live here! I love it here! I'm only about a half hour drive away from Yankee Stadium .It's great for me to live so close to my favorite team's ballpark, and I love going to the games.
happy.gif

I wouldn't move even if I were to win the Lottery!

I was born in the Bronx, New York and still live here! I love it here! I'm only about a half hour drive away from Yankee Stadium .It's great for me to live so close to my favorite team's ballpark, and I love going to the games.
happy.gif

I wouldn't move even if I were to win the Lottery!

Back
Top Bottom