Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i LOVE it...i'm 4'11

i thought you were female for the longest

i did too
nerd.gif

napoleon complex ftl

thats the thing about you dudes

i ain't got no complex son...i'm a grown %#% man...i take what i was given and deal with it...
mad.gif

my bad calm down lil G.

matter fact there is 2 height threads goin on.........i think i got em mixed up.

you gotta be a girl.

i ain't got no complex son...i'm a grown %#% man...i take what i was given and deal with it...
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stop stringing him along Mouse....lol

And as for the topic, Yes I like my height.

reading this thread makes you realize that everyone wishes they could change something about themselves. i wanted to be 3-4 inches taller, especially in NYCwhere you have these tall leggy broads running around at 5 10 without heels...and they are almost ALWAYS in heels. I'm ok with being 5 10.

Originally Posted by dreClark

mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stop stringing him along Mouse....lol

And as for the topic, Yes I like my height.

laugh.gif
ok

Lurkin i'm a girl...i just like messin with people...

we love you too Dom
devil.gif

it was the best in MS/HS when guys used to wanna try and pick you up...
laugh.gif
like HazelHoney said...we can wear heels to appear taller and still have most people taller than you...then when they see you with out them you
eek.gif
i didn't know you were that short...and i look younger than i am...i get 15 16 all the time...
smile.gif
laugh.gif
That is what would be done to me too. Just out of nowhere, I'd get picked up and put on ledges or thrown in the air. They'd be allsneaky about it and then you'd hear me shrieking, kicking, and screaming to be put down. I knew how to hold my own, so after a while, I knew tactics tothrow them off and to not be air-lifted. Never underestimate short girls, they can kick butt.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

we love you too Dom
devil.gif

it was the best in MS/HS when guys used to wanna try and pick you up...
laugh.gif
like HazelHoney said...we can wear heels to appear taller and still have most people taller than you...then when they see you with out them you
eek.gif
i didn't know you were that short...and i look younger than i am...i get 15 16 all the time...
smile.gif
laugh.gif
That is what would be done to me too. Just out of nowhere, I'd get picked up and put on ledges or thrown in the air. They'd be all sneaky about it and then you'd hear me shrieking, kicking, and screaming to be put down. I knew how to hold my own, so after a while, I knew tactics to throw them off and to not be air-lifted. Never underestimate short girls, they can kick butt.

true...i can kick the hell out of someone's shins...i don't even bother trying to hit anymore...i just kick them...i liked being picked up then...now ihate it and it makes me feel like a lil kid...

i'm 6 feet but i think 6'1/6'2 is the ideal attractive height lol. im not complaining though since the biddies always tell me how they like myheight. if only i were 7'2" though i can be making millions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I'm taller than all of yall in my pants though.

nh

but from what i understand its about how you use it.

i dont even got that problem im just sayin though. i wouldnt even trade some length to be under 6 feet tall.

now if your short and got a peewee, you might as well spend your paycheck on hookers

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

roll.gif
I just wanted to start some controversy.
son im Mandingo x Lex Steele x Black Jesus status

19 inches......................... soft

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom