Do you like your height?

I'm only 5'5" & don't give a !!!#. Don't worry what other people think. Just do you & I guarantee people won't care either.

5' 4"
smh.gif

5' 5" on a good day

I would give almost anything to be at least 5'9"

im 6'3'' but im 16 so one of the tallest at the high school. NOT COOL. hopefully i dont grow anymore.

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

no, when I'm with my family it's fine but all my friends Are like 6'4"-6'8"
Word. Im 5'11 and most of my friends play ball too, so usually are taller than me.
laugh.gif

In a perfect world I would like to be 6'4
pimp.gif

I love my height, I am 6'3. You get to tower over almost everyone else but you are still just below the threshold of being so tall that you are a"freak" and it being all people remember about you. My height is also good because you are still within in the range that clothing and car makersconsider so you do not need clothes are cars to be customized just to fit.

Also, like most tall guys, I tend to like somewhat shorter women. I do know why exactly, perhaps it is because us taller guys want a girl who does not remindus of our mom, or our sisters and when you ar ea tall guy, you tend to have female relatives who are fairly tall as well.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

I love my height, I am 6'3. You get to tower over almost everyone else but you are still just below the threshold of being so tall that you are a "freak" and it being all people remember about you. My height is also good because you are still within in the range that clothing and car makers consider so you do not need clothes are cars to be customized just to fit.

Also, like most tall guys, I tend to like somewhat shorter women. I do know why exactly, perhaps it is because us taller guys want a girl who does not remind us of our mom, or our sisters and when you ar ea tall guy, you tend to have female relatives who are fairly tall as well.

well said Rexanglorum, like always....

5'4" . I wish i was taller, only cause some girls wont give dudes a chance if they are short...

5'6"-- I'd rather be around 5'9'' or 5'10'', but in the asian community, 5'6" seems pretty close to average forthe most part.

Back
Top Bottom