Do you lower your standards NT? vol. How low is too low?

Wifey gotta at least be a 9, and im not settling for nothing less

J/O's depend on my situation. seeing as though they're no ties involve i usually go for about a 7 decent face, nice body something for me to just smash and dash. but coming into the new year i was on a lil drought and was on some "desperate times, calls for desperate measures" type @%**. so i settled for smashing a chick that was a 6 and another one that was 5.5. 
embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

smh.gif
  both were thick but the face game wasnt that good.

So i ask whats your overall standard for wifey and j/o's on a scale from 1-10 NT? and how low will you go?

When it comes to smashin...I'm smashin 0-10....for 0-6 the body HAS to be right.

But tryna wife up a chick...the personality gotta be on point because after all u not gonna be conversing with her butt lol.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

for a wifey, i rather take a 5 with a great personality than a 10 with a dead personality
/thread
This.

There is only so much a "9" can offer to you if they are is a dumb airhead or such a shallow, vain, and despicable person. But, I do have to be physically attracted to the person in some way. 

Also, just a question to the men in here, can also some of you post what a 9 to you is. I just want to know what the standards of a 9 are to some of you.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

for a wifey, i rather take a 5 with a great personality than a 10 with a dead personality
/thread
This.

There is only so much a "9" can offer to you if they are is a dumb airhead or such a shallow, vain, and despicable person. But, I do have to be physically attracted to the person in some way. 

Also, just a question to the men in here, can also some of you post what a 9 to you is. I just want to know what the standards of a 9 are to some of you.

Her name has to be Dima and she has to live in Canada
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

starzinoureyes wrote:

J Dilla Himself wrote:

/thread
This.

post YOUR pic and we'll give you our rating of you

From the twit pic, you're not that bad

I'm friends with the 8-10's, in with the 5-7's, and stalked by the 0-4's.
laugh.gif

I was told I'm a 7, so that works out well. Although my ability to talk to dimes does impress,
they normally care about things that don't matter to me. College (hopefully) will be somewhat of a different story.

To sum it up, I just like women.
Older ones are a plus.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 That was funny.

But, no seriously...Some men are so caught up on women's looks and that she has to look like a "dime", when all that is a facade on the outside that can never replace what the person is as an individual. Like I was saying, outside beauty fades away.

I also just am curious to see what the standards of a 9 are. Is it all just based on looks, or are we counting her personality? But, my other point is to say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A girl you might see as a 6 is  a 9 to another.

The OG question is how low is too low...
My answer is if you have any doubt that your going to regret then thats too low.
Like your situation OP, sometimes you just gotta back in the game.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 That was funny.

But, no seriously...Some men are so caught up on women's looks and that she has to look like a "dime", when all that is a facade on the outside that can never replace what the person is as an individual. Like I was saying, outside beauty fades away.

I also just am curious to see what the standards of a 9 are. Is it all just based on looks, or are we counting her personality? But, my other point is to say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A girl you might see as a 6 is  a 9 to another.

yes

Some cats have a messed rating system IMO. The way I see it a 5 is average, so to me anything 5 or above I can work with. So yea a 6 with a great personality is good for me. To me dime gets thrown around way too much, b/c dimes are perfection and honestly hardly exists. A 9 to me is ridiculously hot but when you get into that range you usually have to fight off mad dudes which really isn't worth it.

So yea I gotta cosign Dilla

I settle for the best personality if I'm trying to wife ill do 6.5-8.

Cause them 10(dimes) be full of themselves with nothing but air in their head.

Call me a simp or whatever but Dima is a 10..both physically and personality-wise

I'd say 8 from the twitpic, but I haven't seen others, and I don't know her very well.
But from responses and comments added in, I can see a 10.
pimp.gif

What's your definition of a 5 though. 

Back
Top Bottom