Do you lower your standards NT? vol. How low is too low?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Mick Jagger

Real men dont rate girls they love them for who they are

2ezjjt4.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

for a wifey, i rather take a 5 7 with a great personality than a 10 with a dead personality

If it takes me a while to search, then so be it.

Looks are def inportant, youre going to spend a while with her she was to look right

I lowered my standards only once: to lose my v-card. Dont regret it, but I could never wife a sub-standard girl. And my standards fluctuate all over the place; the last girl I was crushing on was probably a 6 in the looks but a 11 in personality. And she was only the 2nd girl in my life I'd wanted to be in a relationship with.

Like some in here have said, personality is more important than looks.

An average girl who can hold a conversation, and has a great personality is good for me. I'm not saying that I won't try to find something better, but I would definitely be satisfied with a girl like that.
Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ok broseph. Real men don't rate girls? u got hey arnold swag
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

for a wifey, i rather take a 5 7 with a great personality than a 10 with a dead personality

If it takes me a while to search, then so be it.

Looks are def inportant, youre going to spend a while with her she was to look right
Looks don't last forever, dude.
laugh.gif
God forbid something happens to her face, and then what?

I get that people want someone attractive (who doesn't?), but at the end of the day, I hope people are mature enough to understand that looks aren't the be all, end all.

tired.gif
Mister Friendly wrote:

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

laugh.gif
 At all these dudes who think they deserve a 8-9. Man most of y'all are going marry 5-7s maybe an 8. Some get a 9 or 10 in looks but they are were probably extreme jumpoffs in college.

Because you have to ask yourself are you really a 9 or 10 yourself?
a real man doesnt rate his looks on the number scale. ratings are for women.

looks are like the last thing that matters when it comes to getting women.

laugh.gif
 Really? you think girls dont rate guys?

The scale is more than about looks and the scales are different for different people.

This is what I think a 9 or 10 is to most women for a man

Tangibles
Over 6 ft tall and somewhat athletic bulid. A nice face( No big defects like bug eyes or super crooked teeth)
Has a great career and makes a good money at least over 100K a year with no huge debts
Owns his own house or condo and has a car
No kids or previous divorces or engagments
No substance abuse problems
Doesnt party all the time

Intangibles
Great personality
Great potenial father
Great character, meaning the ablility to be loyal and place no other women(no cheating) or family members above her
The ability to speak to her on a sexual level without making her feel like a sexual object
If she has family and friends that she's close to the ability to get along perfectly with them
Be great in bed
Good morals( treat others the way they should be treated)

A woman of a 9 or 10 caliber for most men is

Tangibles
Pretty face
Sexual body( Whatever the man is into T&As or slender)
Take extremely good care of her self ( Either working out alot,getting her hair done,makeup,pedicures, maincures, teeth whitening etc)
Be great in bed( For guys its different basically she must do whatever it takes to keep the man sexually attractive)
No obivious defects( Like with the man, no bug eyes,buckteeth,moles etc)
Is a good cook or willing cook
A good homemaker( cleans the house,does dishes,laundry etc) basically she cant be slob
Not have been a Jumpoff or skeezy( I think most guys would prefer there girl to have been with no more than 2-5 people)

Intangibles

Great personality
Great potenial Mother
Knows how to be down to the Earth
Doesnt complain all the time and not high matienance
The ability to be loyal, not just sexual but mentally when times are tough
Is an independent woman but would be willing to sacrifice her career for the mans
The ability to just be able to your friend all the times and not be a woman

I know I'm leaving out some things I cant remember right now but from what I see this what is considered  a 9 or 10 caliber for men and women
Sorry bro but you livin in a fantasy world..and thats comin from someone wit a bit higher standards than normal...(at least for a girlfriend)

these girls be trippin out here

sometimes i say gimme a cute faced chubby spanish wifey and im done.

Originally Posted by KingSkeptik

tired.gif
Mister Friendly wrote:

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

laugh.gif
 At all these dudes who think they deserve a 8-9. Man most of y'all are going marry 5-7s maybe an 8. Some get a 9 or 10 in looks but they are were probably extreme jumpoffs in college.

Because you have to ask yourself are you really a 9 or 10 yourself?
a real man doesnt rate his looks on the number scale. ratings are for women.

looks are like the last thing that matters when it comes to getting women.

laugh.gif
 Really? you think girls dont rate guys?

The scale is more than about looks and the scales are different for different people.

This is what I think a 9 or 10 is to most women for a man

Tangibles
Over 6 ft tall and somewhat athletic bulid. A nice face( No big defects like bug eyes or super crooked teeth)
Has a great career and makes a good money at least over 100K a year with no huge debts
Owns his own house or condo and has a car

Intangibles
Great personality
Great potenial father
Great character, meaning the ablility to be loyal and place no other women(no cheating) or family members above her
The ability to speak to her on a sexual level without making her feel like a sexual object
If she has family and friends that she's close to the ability to get along perfectly with them
Be great in bed
Good morals( treat others the way they should be treated)

A woman of a 9 or 10 caliber for most men is

Tangibles
Pretty face
Sexual body( Whatever the man is into T&As or slender)
Take extremely good care of her self ( Either working out alot,getting her hair done,makeup,pedicures, maincures, teeth whitening etc)
Be great in bed( For guys its different basically she must do whatever it takes to keep the man sexually attractive)
No obivious defects( Like with the man, no bug eyes,buckteeth,moles etc)
Is a good cook or willing cook
A good homemaker( cleans the house,does dishes,laundry etc) basically she cant be slob
Not have been a Jumpoff or skeezy( I think most guys would prefer there girl to have been with no more than 2-5 people)

Intangibles

Great personality
Great potenial Mother
Knows how to be down to the Earth
Doesnt complain all the time and not high matienance
The ability to be loyal, not just sexual but mentally when times are tough
Is an independent woman but would be willing to sacrifice her career for the mans
The ability to just be able to your friend all the times and not be a woman

I know I'm leaving out some things I cant remember right now but from what I see this what is considered  a 9 or 10 caliber for men and women
Sorry bro but you livin in a fantasy world..and thats comin from someone wit a bit higher standards than normal...(at least for a girlfriend)

Thats a ten to some people. So I guess if all it takes is a pretty face and a nice body to be a 10. Well yeah alot yalll can get 10s?
laugh.gif

well, sometimes I find myself lowering standards when I'm in the Jordan Brand forum, almost as if I'm trying to convince myself to like a flaming pile of shoe like the Jordan 2010, Icons, or any Retro 6... so yeah, I guess NT can lead me toward lowering my standards if I'm not careful...

Back
Top Bottom