Do you lower your standards NT? vol. How low is too low?

I will lower my standards physically before I lower them personality wise. I'm cool w/ a 7 in the looks department if we get along well.

laugh.gif
 At all these dudes who think they deserve a 8-9. Man most of y'all are going marry 5-7s maybe an 8. Some get a 9 or 10 in looks but they are were probably extreme jumpoffs in college.

Because you have to ask yourself are you really a 9 or 10 yourself?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

laugh.gif
 At all these dudes who think they deserve a 8-9. Man most of y'all are going marry 5-7s maybe an 8. Some get a 9 or 10 in looks but they are were probably extreme jumpoffs in college.

Who cares if we 9's or 10's? Its a numbers game and the odds are in our favor. You sound like you have resigned yourself to being with 5-7's.

laugh.gif

I was gonna agree with this but then i though if someone rates themselves and others on a number scale, they probably have a whole lotta growing up to do
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif

Who cares if we 9's or 10's? Its a numbers game and the odds are in our favor. You sound like you have resigned yourself to being with 5-7's.

No because I've seen it. Dudes I went to college were like I'm gonna have me a bad %#&@& when I settle down and rarely does it happen that way. They end up with 5-7s  unless they are a 9-10 themselves. Its common sense.

laugh.gif
I'm fine. I'm getting an 8 or higher.
I lowered the standards in undergrad a couple times but no dice now.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

I will lower my standards physically before I lower them personality wise. I'm cool w/ a 7 in the looks department if we get along well.

Smashed some chick this past weekend. Nice girl but def. lowered the standard for that one.

Breasts were on point though.

nah wife or J/O never below 8

im dead serious too.

yo my man you said 5.....

be serious.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

for a wifey, i rather take a 5 with a great personality than a 10 with a dead personality
/thread
This.

There is only so much a "9" can offer to you if they are is a dumb airhead or such a shallow, vain, and despicable person. But, I do have to be physically attracted to the person in some way. 

Also, just a question to the men in here, can also some of you post what a 9 to you is. I just want to know what the standards of a 9 are to some of you.

i didnt read past this reply but I want to know from OP is what the difference is between his 5.5 and his 6

i mean an 8 and a 4 is a huge difference, but 5.5 and a 6?  did the 5.5 have long toenails or somethin?

I can't lower my standards for my wife. I really want it all, and I think I deserve it. I work hard, I'm good with kids, and put family above everything. Why can't I have all of that, along with a pretty down to earth wife. I got a good successful girl in Oregon right now, and I could easily settle. But she does look like a 5. Personality is cool, and she follows my lead already , but I can't get over the thought that I would wake up to her every morning and not feel physically attracted to her. That would be me lying to myself and to her, if I asked to be more serious with her. For me, look-wise, a 7 and up with a cool personality is all I'm looking for with Wife material. Call me, superficial, but I'll live with that decision, yet I'm kind of spooked sometimes this decision might come back to bite me.
frown.gif

laugh.gif

a real man doesnt rate his looks on the number scale. ratings are for women.

looks are like the last thing that matters when it comes to getting women.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif

a real man doesnt rate his looks on the number scale. ratings are for women.

looks are like the last thing that matters when it comes to getting women.

laugh.gif
 Really? you think girls dont rate guys?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Originally Posted by Al Audi

nah wife or J/O never below 8

im dead serious too.

yo my man you said 5.....

be serious.

Im saying tho, Couldnt be me..
i dont mean to be a +@%$ but i have no clue how dudes are attracted to 5's and below
luckily i live in san diego where a 7 here is like a 9 elsewhere. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom