Do you pee in the shower?

i whizz in the shower... morning wood makes the angle weird if i were to go in the can.

i also take 99% of my poos at work. got a stash of wipes in my locker.

laugh.gif
you dudes are hell! Dudes giving the golden shower in the shower
laugh.gif
, on some down low R. Kelly mess..........

Is this is a serious question?

I can't step into a running shower and NOT urinate.

But the shower is a one stop shop for me in the morning. Piss, brush my teeth, bust a nut, all in the shower, step out ready to conquer the world.
pimp.gif

I mean, I stop by the toilet before I can even reach the shower...what's the point of holding it for the shower?

I've done it as a kid but not lately. I always make a stop at the toilet to pee then head to the shower...no rush or anything.

I cant get out of the shower until I take a leak... even if its just a few drops.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Is this is a serious question?

I can't step into a running shower and NOT urinate.

But the shower is a one stop shop for me in the morning. Piss, brush my teeth, bust a nut, all in the shower, step out ready to conquer the world.
pimp.gif

This
smokin.gif

Done this all my life. I can't shower without letting it flow. Also used to pee on my feet to harden them up so i wouldn't get blisters from soccer cleats.

kneel? pee on yaself? ya'll must have tweezer meats. i aim the cannon at the drain with ease, and with no curve, i normally do it with no hands. i shower with shorty on the reg, never pee on her tho, thats pretty trife yall lolll. i do let her hold it for me while i whiz tho, its a bonding experience lmao.

hahahaha at son peeing from the shower to the toilet...yea you missed a spot lol.

roll.gif
roll.gif
man yall boys is crazy...i had no idea this many people piss in the shower, i used to do that !%$% when i was a lil kid but not no more

Back
Top Bottom