Do you really care if white ppl use the "N-Word"

I get upset about White people using that word, but I’m even more bothered about fellow black people using this word like it’s going out of style. If we want other people to stop using this word, it starts with us.
100%. But people are too petty and emotional for anything to ever happen.

I don't know why White people are so thirsty to use the term. They make it seem like it's this moment of arrival to use the it. I don't believe that we should use the term either, because when we use it around White peers, they feel encouraged to use it.

100%. But people are too petty and emotional for anything to ever happen.

Agreed. My thing is that people sound foolish when try to formulate a argument separating the differences of the N word ending in "ER" versus the N word ending with "GA". Another thing I hate when women refer to themselves or someone else as the B word, but take offense when a man calls them that word. We unfortunately live in a society of double standards and stubbornness.

As a white Male I cringe when I hear white people say it with the "GA"...it just sounds dumb...I also hate when my black friends tell me I can say it..I dont want to say it I never have and never will...as far as the "ER"..you wont believe(or maybe you will)how other racist white people toss the word around, around me just because I'm white...I get so upset and usualy tell them not to use that word around me and they look at me like an alien...I always tell my freinds I AM the "fly on the wall" around most white people and they suck..racism is never going to go away and honestly if I was black I probably wouldn't associate with white people..I am contemplating quitting the carpenter's union because of this..a bunch of racist white guys is not who I want to spend 8 hours of my day around. This is something that has been bothering me a lot lately sorry for the rant

To the people that care, if you're in a club and lots of white people are singing along and saying it, please tell me what you will do. Loud music and you can barely hear anything... I legitimately want to know.

To the people that care, if you're in a club and lots of white people are singing along and saying it, please tell me what you will do. Loud music and you can barely hear anything... I legitimately want to know.

selectively care and selectively check who uses it?

big *** samoans use it all the time in the bay and nobody will check them about it lol

never heard anybody giving a whiteboi a pass on saying it tho.

selectively care and selectively check who uses it?

big *** samoans use it all the time in the bay and nobody will check them about it lol

never heard anybody giving a whiteboi a pass on saying it tho.
If u said the Samoans n-word around them would they be offended?
I mean I'm not gonna loose sleep over it or care enough to do or say something bout it.
But u care enough to remove yourself from their company.

What are you trying to get at?

every action has a reaction.

say you check someone for using a word, but they see that as disrespect and willing to kill you over that. is it still worth it?

Back
Top Bottom