Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

wow who knew this discussion would go on for so long? 
laugh.gif
You knew the manly men of NT wouldn't pass up such an opportunity to talk about how manly they are. Because they are men, and that's what men do.
yeah you right 
laugh.gif
. But one would think that common sense would just squash the dilemma. One person takes the floor while one takes the bed. Simple solution, but I forgot where I was.
Sleeping on the floor?

I have no problem sleepin on the floor..my only thing is I sleep on my stomach so my ribs hurt like hell the next morning other than that it ain't bad at all..done it many times

Last edited:
General is frugal

trip and vacation are two different things

Which is why I specifically said "TRIP" and not "Vacation".

A trip for me is like what some user said pages back, a drive to watch a bowl game, bachelor party.

All you need is one 3-day weekend.

This thread delivered the laughs though. To dude who responded to my scenario: c'mon man, you gon let homeboy grind up on yo sister at night like that. When he wakes up he could've said he didn't know what he was doing, he was asleep.

I have no problem sleepin on the floor..my only thing is I sleep on my stomach so my ribs hurt like hell the next morning other than that it ain't bad at all..done it many times
You HAVE to be inhaling some dirty whatever-the-hell is on the carpet.

Question: Do you clean your house when the homey comes over. I have a homey that lives an hour-half away from me and I clean my house before he visits. Even-though we were roommates in Cali, Japan and Guam when we were in the Navy. He makes fun of me because of it, but I clean it whenever anyone comes over.
I was raised to clean whenever you have company over. Doesnt matter who.

Never encountered this...but i hate people in my bed. I enjoy my freedom. I would ensure there was a cot or something.

I guess inhaling my boys stank *** breath or worst is much better?

Naw ...

Nothing about being homophobic or anything, but I have habits while sleeping and I know others due. Last thing I need is a dude with a boner poking my back or vice versa. 

Last edited:
I guess inhaling my boys stank *** breath or worst is much better?

Naw ...

Nothing about being homophobic or anything, but I have habits while sleeping and I know others due. Last thing I need is a dude with a boner poking my back or vice versa. 
...wut?

I'm not in the sleep-with-your-boy just cause camp.

The real question is...

What happens if you sleep in the same bed with your boy and you wake up spooning?

And you enjoy it?

You knew the manly men of NT wouldn't pass up such an opportunity to talk about how manly they are. Because they are men, and that's what men do.

What are you talking about, your ok with sleeping with another man.

Yeah I''ll share a bed
All those that don't are missing out on some great pillow talk.

Last edited:
There's been times in Vegas where we had 4 dudes and 2 beds but we rarely actually sleep in them so I don't know if that counts

For vacays where I know I'm going to be sleeping good then there's no way I'm sharing

Last edited:
A room? Sure. A bed? No. If you can't afford the extra bed or an extra room you probably shouldn't be on that struggle of a vacation anyway.

You guys are way too homophobic and that's more suspicious than anything else. I've done it and it's whatever, none of us thought of anything of it.

I don't understand it, why can't dudes just respect straightness? It's like it's a crime to be straight. I respect homosexuality, lesbianism and bi-sexuality. My problem is why can't these sexual orientations respect my affinity for heterosexuality? 

If a lesbian went on a trip with one of her straight male friends and asked this question, she'd be labeled "confused" and the guy would be called an interloper. 

Same from homosexual guys who have straight friends, the gay guy would be accused of trying to convert the straight guy. 

I honestly believe as I stated and ksteezy stated it's about PERSONAL SPACE. To call someone homophobic because they're straight as an arrow and want person space says more about your own sexuality than theirs. I'm content and secure with my heterosexuality, why can't some people just accept that? 

Heterosexuality has been vilified in this progressive era it seems. Is it okay for me to like like vagina? Is it okay that I don't want another man in my bed staring in my eyes first thing in the morning? 
laugh.gif

No means no, hit that floor or that cot, can you sexual orientations respect my anus? Where's my support group?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom