Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

Thats Joel Ortiz fam :rolleyes :rolleyes

Do yourself a favor and youtube him.

And im not keeping tabs on what youre hitting, you just put it out there that u smash 2's on a dating website
Filled with females with daddy issues. Im simply revisiting that in an effort to make you see how silly you sound acting like
Sleeping in the same bed as your homie in a certain situation is something to be ashamed of. You seem mad though :lol:

There's nowhere you are staying in the US where you are saving $300 by getting a single instead of a double. Too lazy or not knowing to call ahead of time and get the double or atleast have them bring you a rollout, perhaps, but it's not thrifty nor if it efficient. With PriceLine name your own price or Hotwire deals, you can book 3.5+ star chains like the Omni, Sheraton, Radisson, Wyndham, etc. for under $100 a night in any US city, even in NYC (well I was in L.I.C, Queens technica
lly). If you are sharing a bed, I'm not going to call you gay that's a step too far, but a bit unprepared and didn't do your research absolutely fits

a room is usually 100 a night after taxes shiii the Holiday Inn in Downtown ATL is like $79 a night before taxes and it's mad regular .. Fri, Sat, and Sun put together = $300 and for the last time they're not talking about 2 people in 1 room 1 bed, they're talking about 4 people 2 beds.

I'm sleep though

Last edited:
Thats Joel Ortiz fam
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Do yourself a favor and youtube him.

And im not keeping tabs on what youre hitting, you just put it out there that u smash 2's on a dating website
Filled with females with daddy issues. Im simply revisiting that in an effort to make you see how silly you sound acting like
Sleeping in the same bed as your homie in a certain situation is something to be ashamed of.
You seem mad though
laugh.gif
My b, it's hard to recognize B list rappers. 

So what I smash and keep it moving?

But look at your response man...
mean.gif

No matter the situation I'm not sleeping in the bed with my homie, because we are grown men bruh. 

Somebody is sleeping on the floor. 

Last edited:
There's nowhere you are staying in the US where you are saving $300 by getting a single instead of a double. Too lazy or not knowing to call ahead of time and get the double or atleast have them bring you a rollout, perhaps, but it's not thrifty nor if it efficient. With PriceLine name your own price or Hotwire deals, you can book 3.5+ star chains like the Omni, Sheraton, Radisson, Wyndham, etc. for under $100 a night in any US city, even in NYC (well I was in L.I.C, Queens technica
lly). If you are sharing a bed, I'm not going to call you gay that's a step too far, but a bit unprepared and didn't do your research absolutely fits

a room is usually 100 a night after taxes shiii the Holiday Inn in Downtown ATL is like $79 a night before taxes and it's mad regular .. Fri, Sat, and Sun put together = $300 and for the last time they're not talking about 2 people in 1 room 1 bed, they're talking about 4 people 2 beds.

I'm sleep though

I don't think ya'll have any idea that you can ask for another rollout bed or cot or whatever they have.

You guys telling me you cant be "uncomfortable" for one night

My home girl has nights terrors, she told me before hand.
She came on a TRIP to visit me and I didnt sleep for more than three hours for the two nights.
She woke up every two hours screaming thinking I was going to attack her, even had to catch her from falling off the bed.
But who cares because we had fun and she wanted to visit because she was seeing if she liked my school.

And also I know you guys dont wake up with boners EVERYNIGHT

Now it's one night...
ohwell.gif

Either way, vacation or one night the answer is still no. And on the issue of one night, you're telling me one dude is unable to sleep on the floor for one night?

That's your home girl, she has female traits. Come on, that shouldn't even apply to this situation at all. 

We're talking about grown men. 

laugh.gif

Now it's one night...
ohwell.gif

Either way, vacation or one night the answer is still no. And on the issue of one night, you're telling me one dude is unable to sleep on the floor for one night?

That's your home girl, she has female traits. Come on, that shouldn't even apply to this situation at all. 

We're talking about grown men. 

:lol:

Traits of screaming and attacking me :lol:

Grown men should do w/e they feel comfortable doing.

I dont see why you guys cant agree to disagree.
I dont see anything wrong with it no matter what sex you are.

Waking up screaming every 2 hours...yep. 

laugh.gif

I see we just have different views on this one. I just thought more dudes would rather have their own space in bed...especially on vacation. 

Last edited:
I can't believe this thread is still going :lol:

Im more concerned having my own bathroom; nothing worse than having to do your business and people outside "you almost done in there"

What's worse sharing a bed with your boy or both of y'all eating off the same plate ? I worked with two dudes who did that all the time and saw nothing wrong with it.... Lil suspect to me

You guys telling me you cant be "uncomfortable" for one night

My home girl has nights terrors, she told me before hand.
She came on a TRIP to visit me and I didnt sleep for more than three hours for the two nights.
She woke up every two hours screaming thinking I was going to attack her, even had to catch her from falling off the bed.
But who cares because we had fun and she wanted to visit because she was seeing if she liked my school.

And also I know you guys dont wake up with boners EVERYNIGHT

Shoefreak, you are a female man...it's totally different from your angle and how females share personal space with one another, you guys are far more comfortable doing certain things that if two guys did it would be a bit weird, IE : taking kissing pictures, sharing showers, cuddle, hold hands while walking, take pictures grabbing each others a** and biting each others chichis...now picture two men exhibiting that behavior...lol...sharing a bed for two females is far from a problem....that's why when you initially posted I said your opinion on this matter is void.

And I don't know about other men, but I wake up with one EVERY morning since I can remember and the first thing I do is pee and it goes down...

Last edited:
If two dudes are in a situation where they end up sleeping on a bed together, I am in no way making any judgements about those two dudes.

Sometimes it just be like that.

Shoefreak, you are a female man...it's totally different from your angle and how females share personal space with one another, you guys are far more comfortable doing certain things that if two guys did it would be a bit weird, IE : taking kissing pictures, sharing showers, cuddle, hold hands while walking, take pictures grabbing each others a** and biting each others chichis...now picture two men exhibiting that behavior...lol...sharing a bed for two females is far from a problem....that's why when you initially posted I said your opinion on this matter is void.

And I don't know about other men, but I wake up with one EVERY morning since I can remember and the first thing I do is pee and it goes down...

I dont do any of the things you just listed, I think its attention whorish or half the chicks who do it our bi and I would not be comfortable

Its about what makes that person comfortable

If two men are comfortable SLEEPING in the same bed on a trip then I dont see why you guys are so against it.

w/e lock this thread.
OP has his answer.

I'm sleep though

I don't think ya'll have any idea that you can ask for another rollout bed or cot or whatever they have.

You can ask but they can run out and some hotels charge for it

Dude if you go back to where I said I rock with a 2 or 3 occasionally...I always said I don't **** with fat chicks. 

That was rule # 1. Frankly, you really don't know what I smash, and my definition of a 2 or 3 could be your 6-7. 

I posted a chick in TAY that I was rocking with, and I would say she's a 6. Since you're keeping tabs on my preference of women, check her pic out. That 6 could be a 8 to you. 

You can sleep in the bed with your good friend all you want bruh bruh, that's something I just don't do. 

200 pound swamp donkey thou :rofl:

But yuck u smash skinny 2-3s yuckkkk

Most chicks end up being a 2-3 because they fat. But a non fat 2-3 must just be a mug in the face chick, couldn't do it....

Back
Top Bottom