Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

I wasn't comparing the two m8.

Damn, you opted to sleep on your friends' floors rather than sleeping in your own bed.

I couldn't do that.

I would have slept on some furniture.
That wouldn't have been a sleepover at my friends if I slept in my bed....

Also, you got five kids and three couches...you gonna be that kid that cries over not getting the couch? I really wouldn't have liked you as a kid...

I wasn't comparing the two m8.
Damn, you opted to sleep on your friends' floors rather than sleeping in your own bed.
I couldn't do that.
I would have slept on some furniture.

Also, you got five kids and three couches...you gonna be that kid that cries over not getting the couch? I really wouldn't have liked you as a kid...

usually when we had sleep overs the kids that slept on the floor got the blankets or pillows and the couch kids get just the couch

usually when we had sleep overs the kids that slept on the floor got the blankets or pillows and the couch kids get just the couch
Don't matter how it got done. you got your lot, whether you got the couch or the covers, you didn't complain, you didn't say "I'm going to sleep up there with you"  You took whatever you drew and kept it moving...but then again, in today's society that probably would have somehow been bullying...."They made me sleep on the floor" 
frown.gif
  Soft *** ki...adults....

I was assuming that your friend didn't live like 40 miles away from you.

At that age, I would just leave and come back the next morning.

The most disgusting thing I found was that some of the kids at said sleepover didn't even shower.
sick.gif

I hope you weren't one of those kids.

I really wouldn't have liked you as a kid...

Hell naw brahz...

Couldn't do it.

We're going on a trip, I'm not going with nobody that doesn't have their finances ready for that trip, period.

I was assuming that your friend didn't live like 40 miles away from you.

At that age, I would just leave and come back the next morning.

The most disgusting thing I found was that some of the kids at said sleepover didn't even shower.
sick.gif

I hope you weren't one of those kids.

I really wouldn't have liked you as a kid...
Nope...did not shower. We would go out play all night, come in, eat some pizza, play some video games, stay up talking about random ****, maybe even sneak back outside...go to sleep, wake up, eat some breakfast and keep it moving, no shower, had to play football the next day, or a basketball game or...**** sometimes I just didn't feel like it. I was a dirty child, always outside, use to sleep on the floor in the living room for the hell of it (no tv in my room, big bro or pops got to the couch before I did). I use to avoid showers sometimes, try and go the whole weekend, but mom made it happen for church. Damn...what did ya'll do as kids?

You probably got the "My mom made me invite the whole class" invitations...

Nope...did not shower. We would go out play all night, come in, eat some pizza, play some video games, stay up talking about random ****, maybe even sneak back outside...go to sleep, wake up, eat some breakfast and keep it moving, no shower, had to play football the next day, or a basketball game or...**** sometimes I just didn't feel like it. I was a dirty child, always outside, use to sleep on the floor in the living room for the hell of it (no tv in my room, big bro or pops got to the couch before I did). I use to avoid showers sometimes, try and go the whole weekend, but mom made it happen for church. Damn...what did ya'll do as kids?

You probably got the "My mom made me invite the whole class" invitations...
I assumed that you didn't, since you think it's okay to sleep on floors.

It's humorous that you're trying to attribute your dirtiness as toughness.

I wasn't the most clean kid ever, but I knew when showers were to be had.

I bet you used your dirtiness to your advantage on the court.

Nobody put up the d when you went for a layup huh?

I Dont Get It!

Yaw cats can take showers next to each other and get undressed next to each in locker  rooms

Yaw cats can run orgy/trains on girls in the same bed with no problem with private parts barely touching each other

Yaw cats can sleep with the same women right after one another

Yaw cats can drink liquior after one another

Yaw cats can hug in pics

yaw cats can roll 4 deep in a car touching one another

But yaw cats cant sleep in a king size bed with one another?? Something aint right
Some cats have even borrowed their boys sweaty gym clothes or even "borrowed" their boys' boxers.

Last edited:

I assumed that you didn't, since you think it's okay to sleep on floors.

It's humorous that you're trying to attribute your dirtiness as toughness.

I wasn't the most clean kid ever, but I knew when showers were to be had.

I bet you used your dirtiness to your advantage on the court.

Nobody put up the d when you went for a layup huh?
Anyone that concerned with being clean was probably lame as a kid. Any kid that doesn't get at least one ring worm or mysterious rash, or unidentifiable runny nose was a lame in my book  back when I was 10 and they're a lame in my book today...wish my little cousin would tell me he doesn't want to sleep on the floor.. you're 9, sleep on the floor and shut up.  We used to catch frogs and such...now dudes preferring to rub legs with their partna because the floor is to dirty....

i crashed on my homies floor when i would crash at his place, i would rather sleep on the floor than a small couch.

it was inside and on carpet, not everyone has dirtfloors with piles of feces inside of their homes.

i've never had ringworm or anything like that and i was always outside as kid.

going hunting playing in the woods and other kid stuff.

as far as sharing a bed with one of my boys....

naw, it would never come to that.

i like my space.

you can also tell who didnt have friends growing up and who doesnt get out of their little bubble. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm a pro gamer and pretty much anytime wwe and the rest of the crew travel out of state we all chip in for a room. Some of yall are over analyzing

Anyone that concerned with being clean was probably lame as a kid. Any kid that doesn't get at least one ring worm or mysterious rash, or unidentifiable runny nose was a lame in my book  back when I was 10 and they're a lame in my book today...wish my little cousin would tell me he doesn't want to sleep on the floor.. you're 9, sleep on the floor and shut up.  We used to catch frogs and such...now dudes preferring to rub legs with their partna because the floor is to dirty....
Basically anyone who takes showers daily and has healthcare is a lame in your book.

Seems logical.

I love NT.

Any child, more concerned with being clean than playing outside and having fun...which in the course of doing you should have eventually encountered some type of bacteria or insect or plant that you probably shouldn't have, but you did because you were outside and thats just what happens in the outside...is lame to me...Child....child...not person (whether a child counts as a legal person is still up as a rigerous debate amongst those in an Ivory Towers) but child, not adult, not teenager, but child...

I love NT.

Any child, more concerned with being clean than playing outside and having fun...which in the course of doing you should have eventually encountered some type of bacteria or insect or plant that you probably shouldn't have, but you did because you were outside and thats just what happens in the outside...is lame to me...Child....child...not person (whether a child counts as a legal person is still up as a rigerous debate amongst those in an Ivory Towers) but child, not adult, not teenager, but child...
That's fine, but you took it to another level by describing you being at peace with your dirtiness.

Which was what I was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom