Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

Coachella 2011 friend and I got tickets last minute. We could only find a motel with one bed. I slept on the bed, he slept on the floor. I paid an extra $20 a night. Why would you be in a position to share a bed with another grown man?

Thought of this thread when I woke up naked this morning and I went to sleep fully clothed too ... :wow:

Thread dig
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Alright alright alright

So what about this....

What if your boy was having a party and you got **** face and ended up waking next to him in his own bed....but ya both had clothes on.

Is that ok? It's not like it was planned right?

Get em.

Alright alright alright

So what about this....

What if your boy was having a party and you got **** face and ended up waking next to him in his own bed....but ya both had clothes on.

Is that ok? It's not like it was planned right?

Get em.

Sounds planned to me :lol:

I'd opt for the couch/floor not my boys bedroom

Damn...****** can't sleep on the floor? Oh the entitlement.

No reason grown men need to sleep in the same bed, the floor been fine for since I was a pup, it's fine for me now.

Bruh, you do know hotels have the option of two double beds or a full/queen size single bed for the same price...lmao, I can't sleep in a bed with my boy, if I'm that broke I shouldn't be out on Vacay anyways...lol

All of this.

i dont remember if i posted...so ill just post again lol...it would all depend...if i was back in college and money was tight sure with my friends but it would be more so sharing of a room...can always ask for a cot or couch.

i dont remember if i posted...so ill just post again lol...it would all depend...if i was back in college and money was tight sure with my friends but it would be more so sharing of a room...can always ask for a cot or couch.
How many people in a room though? Women are notorious for being nasty as hell and cramming 10 heads in a room to say they did it in Miami.

I'm not sleeping in the bed with another man on vacation.
If it's a one or two night trip, I'll share a bed with my boy.

How many people in a room though? Women are notorious for being nasty as hell and cramming 10 heads in a room to say they did it in Miami.

nah. i wouldnt room with anyone who werent my close friends. the most ive vacationed with was 12 of my friends. We went to aruba and rented a hugggge house. it had about 5 or 6 rooms. it was 2 to a room with two beds in each room besides maybe 2 rooms which was perfect because 4 of the people were couples.

No reason grown men need to sleep in the same bed, the floor been fine for since I was a pup, it's fine for me now.
What struggles did you have to go through to be constantly sleeping on the floor?

Floor sleeping tho?

Might as well bathe with toilet water.

the entitlement of some people.
mean.gif

What struggles did you have to go through to be constantly sleeping on the floor?
Floor sleeping tho?
the entitlement of some people.:smh:

Wut m8. sleeping on the floor =/= bathing in toilet water :rofl:

Floor sleeping tho?

mean.gif
Sleepovers at friends houses
indifferent.gif

Floor sleeping tho?
mean.gif
Wut m8. sleeping on the floor =/= bathing in toilet water
roll.gif
I wasn't comparing the two m8.

Floor sleeping tho?

mean.gif
Sleepovers at friends houses
indifferent.gif
Damn, you opted to sleep on your friends' floors rather than sleeping in your own bed.

I couldn't do that.

I would have slept on some furniture.

Last edited:
I Dont Get It!

Yaw cats can take showers next to each other and get undressed next to each in locker  rooms

Yaw cats can run orgy/trains on girls in the same bed with no problem with private parts barely touching each other

Yaw cats can sleep with the same women right after one another

Yaw cats can drink liquior after one another

Yaw cats can hug in pics

yaw cats can roll 4 deep in a car touching one another

But yaw cats cant sleep in a king size bed with one another?? Something aint right

Back
Top Bottom