Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

roll.gif
@ bringing this thread back

So cheap it's suspect

For the stuff you argue vehemently for like sharing a bed with your boy and **** like trannies, you def have tendencies you maybe have not discovered yet.

Last edited:
For the stuff you argue vehemently for like sharing a bed with your boy and **** like trannies, you def have tendencies you maybe have not discovered yet.
I wasn't arguing about sharing a bed.

I haven't stated my opinion on the matter.

You were just too zealous to throw a shot.

Last edited:
"zealous to throw a shot" implies i planned this out, we have history and I have something against you. I just read a post and responded bruh.

And your position is quite obvious .

Last edited:
"zealous to throw a shot" implies i planned this out, we have history and I have something against you. I just read a post and responded bruh.

And your position is quite obvious .
I don't remember us having a history. I only recognize your avy from tan, but that's about it.

I stated months ago that I worked at a hotel.

Rooms with two beds cost $5 more than rooms with 1 bed at the hotel that I work at.

My position is as you claim quite "obvious."

My position would be opting for a room with two beds or buying a rollaway bed($10).

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying, we don't, so "zealous" makes no sense there. And all the rest of that tells me is that you're a flip flopper. Be more like ninjahood.

That's what I'm saying, we don't, so "zealous" makes no sense there. And all the rest of that tells me is that you're a flip flopper. Be more like ninjahood.
Your throwing of that shot obviously indicated that you're familiar with my past posts.

Which is why you would be zealous to post those shots you just posted.

Zealous makes sense here, since you just threw two shots.

Here's one of my past posts in this thread:

If you are a grown man who lives in a first world country, you should have your own bed.
This.
fixed
Don't be so zealous to throw shots next time.

Whats the point on going on a trip if you don't have the funds?

No fine dining.

No money for nightlife.

No money for shopping.

No money for anything.

We gon' be splitting plates of food too? Should we bring only one suitcase as we'll probably sharing clothing as well right?

Dudes want to have experiences but don't even have a steady income. Nice priorities.

Nope, I'm zealous to disprove that "zealous". It was misused. Being aware of past posts does not equal zealous. It's like it was your calendar word of the day or some ****. There was no zeal behind it, it was just a mention. I don't really care what was posted months ago. Today in the gravedig? Your opinion lies in the fight for the suspect.

^i misused zealous. I meant to say that you were too eager to throw shots rather than to actually discuss said thread topic. Which implies that you've felt some type of way towards me from your past encounters with me.

No fine dining.

No money for nightlife.

No money for shopping.

No money for anything.

We gon' be splitting plates of food too? Should we bring only one suitcase as we'll probably sharing clothing as well right?

Dudes want to have experiences but don't even have a steady income. Nice priorities.

NT extremes

Lets say me and 3 of my boys are going to Vegas for 2 nights.

Option 1 - Stay in 1 room at Venetian with 2 queens and 1 full for 300 a night (150 per) - 5 star hotel w/ easy access to top tier club and pool party
Option 2 - 2 rooms at Venetian (300 per)
Option 3 - 2 rooms at TI for (150 per) - smaller cheaper room and no club or pool party

Saving 150 by maybe passing out drunk in a queen bed that my boy might be in with a divider btw us (neither of us might sleep and either of us might be off smashing) is just smart to me.

More money for bottles, gambling, alcohol, party favors etc

Now if I'm going on a real vacation where I'm sleeping 8 hours a night and trying to relax then I'm getting my own entire room (what I did in the DR)

No fine dining.

No money for nightlife.

No money for shopping.

No money for anything.

NT extremes

Option 1 - Stay in 1 room at Venetian with 2 queens and 1 full for 300 a night (150 per) - 5 star hotel w/ easy access to top tier club and pool party
Option 3 - 2 rooms at TI for (150 per) - smaller cheaper room and no club or pool party

Saving 150 by maybe passing out drunk in a queen bed that my boy might be in with a divider btw us (neither of us might sleep and either of us might be off smashing) is just smart to me.

Now if I'm going on a real vacation where I'm sleeping 8 hours a night and trying to relax then I'm getting my own entire room (what I did in the DR)
im all out of reps...

No fine dining.

No money for nightlife.

No money for shopping.

No money for anything.

reaching.

NT extremes

Not to come at you sideways, but if it's a 5 Star Hotel then there's no way it wouldn't have rollout beds is there? There's obviously a big difference between $150 and $300, but aren't rollout beds like $10-20?

Back
Top Bottom