Do You Smoke and/or Drink?

i smoke trees when ive had too much to drink and i drink laq when ive puffed up too many clouds

smoke: yes piff only and its occasionally
drink: yes ocassionally also but i drink more often then smoking

Smoke: Nope.
Drink: Nope...I'm okay with light social drinking to get a buzz, but I'm not a fan of getting hammered and not remembering what happened.

Smoke: Weed only when I'm in the mood. Pretty rare actually, maybe once every month or two. Cigarettes when I drink, and that's only on occasion. Ithink cigarettes go really well with alcohol. I use to be adamant about not smoking any tobacco at all. I understand the health risks but I don't see theharm in an occasional smoke. Moderation is key. I've never smoked without a drink in hand and plan to keep it that way.

Alcohol: On the weekends. I'm not even into binge drinking or anything like that (got that out of my system freshmen year
laugh.gif
). I'd rather just chillwith a couple beers at a party as opposed to getting disgustingly trashed, ultimately ending up passed out on a bathroom with no shoes and one sock missing
laugh.gif
smh.gif

for those of you that dont smoke [mary j], but drink or even those who dont drink either...can you explain some of the hangups you have with smoking maryj...other than the fact that it is illegal and may hinder you from getting a career if you are like within say...3 months (to be safe) of that drug test

Back
Top Bottom