Do you (still) wear earrings?

I got em pierced 18 or 19. Used to wear it all the time. Then I tried switching on and off. Got lazy and kept em off. Kinda noticed strangers look\act different towards me as weird that sounds after taking them off. Maybe I looked more approachable or some bull ****. I might get em pierced again and some new earrings

Last edited:
Ears are pierced. I wear em every once in a while (studs).

and I'm not sure how you're son seeing people wearing earrings will make him gay ...

a lot of athletes wear earrings. do you turn off the tv whenever they show them?

Last edited:
im saying its not a big deal if you dont like it just dont wear the earring and the hole will barely be visible... unlike a tattoo which you will regret when your 65+ all shriveled up :lol:

Bro when you are old and wrinkle you think having a tattoo would make a difference at all?...this theory about ink always cracks me up

wearing some now. before the other day, hadn't worn em in about a month or two. i just get in moods where I'm fancy huh

I took all my piercings (lip, eye brow, ears) out for my interview at ford couple years back. Never put em back in. Been thinkin about throwing the lip ring back in..

pierced my ears when I was like 12.
got my lip and eyebrow at 19.
im 26 now.

Last edited:
Stopped wearing mine about 7-8 years ago. I don't miss them, but my girl wants me to go back to wearing them.

It's 2014 and ****** is still wearing earrings?
:smh: Soft

02-250x250.jpg

I don't want to turn this into a racial thing, but earrings is something a black man can pull off much better well into an older age than any other race....

pierced my ears when I was in HS...

stopped wearing them when I turned 21.

I'm pushing 28 now.

Have had both ears pierced for probably 22-23 years. Haven't worn an earring since getting a "real" job back in 2006.

Y'all fools making it seem like getting your ear pierced is a life altering decision :rofl:

It's a life altering decision when your job interviewer sees a hole in your ears and denies you a job...

Y'all ****** wearing these earrings must either work retail or work a pyramid scheme :lol: . ****** gotta grow up one day B. If you're over the age of 18, you have no business with jewelry in your ears, unless you live in Atlanta

fashion-queens-3.jpg

Last edited:
FlyNY with the troll posts again.... :rofl:

I have holes on my ears and I don't think my boss ever noticed, I work in a hospital btw

It's 2014 and ****** is still wearing earrings?
:smh: Soft

It's 2014 and people still listen to nas ? :lol:

I don't want to turn this into a racial thing, but earrings is something a black man can pull off much better well into an older age than any other race....

Kind of agree, puffy still wears his a lot and it doesn't really look bad at all

Last edited:
Still wear mine on occasion. I have 1/3 carat pair that I've worn maybe 10 times in two years. Had mine pierced since 13. Corporate thug so it's hard to wear em like I did back in college/ high school

It's a life altering decision when your job interviewer sees a hole in your ears and denies you a job...

Y'all ****** wearing these earrings must either work retail or work a pyramid scheme :lol: . ****** gotta grow up one day B. If you're over the age of 18, you have no business with jewelry in your ears, unless you live in Atlanta

fashion-queens-3.jpg

#wakeupnow :rofl:
View media item 974836

Last edited:
Y'all fools making it seem like getting your ear pierced is a life altering decision :rofl:

fashion-queens-3.jpg

NY stay taking L's.

You can barely see the holes in your ear. I'm not talking about gauges or anything like that.

Last edited:
had both pierced in hs, both holes closed. Didn't pierce them again due to keliod formation. I miss having them pierced.

NY stay taking L's.

You can barely see the holes in your ear. I'm not talking about gauges or anything like that.

Stop it

You think the recruiter of a Fortune 500 company isn't going to be looking at you close enough to notice? Come on, let's be real

Recruiters pay attention to EVERYTHING

If your tie isn't tied right that can lose you a job. ****** is out here looking like fools with extra long ties to the crotch, white socks with dress shoes and holes in y'all ears :lol:

Y'all rock prada a-cups to job interviews or nah?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom