Do you (still) wear earrings?

I was planning on piercing just my left ear this summer, I'm 24 btw. Always wanted to but never got around to it, plus wasn't allowed when I was younger. I like wearing gold chains and ****, the type that excite the Feds.

sounds to me like alotta yall just did it to follow trends...
This. If it's the kind of thing you "grow out of" or look back on with regret, then you probably did it for a stupid reason in the first place.
so you're saying you've never followed a trend when you were young, you've never grown out of something?

we're all susceptible to influence, especially in our youth when it comes to cosmetic matters

it's human, it's a natural part of the developmental process, there is nothing wrong with it

Last edited:
sounds to me like alotta yall just did it to follow trends...

This. If it's the kind of thing you "grow out of" or look back on with regret, then you probably did it for a stupid reason in the first place.

:lol:

Yea let's hear your non-trend following 100% individual reasoning for wearing earrings as a kid/teenager unless you just got them pierced.

I haven't seen anybody post that they regret getting their ears pierced just a lot of guys who stopped because of their work situation or just got tired of putting them in every day.

Last edited:
I still wear mine outside of work.

I don't do big diamonds, my studs are small. Nothing that really stands out.

23 here and i have my ears gauged to one inch. I rock them everywhere from work to school and interviews. I only wear black or silver ones because i really dislike having them not match what i ware.

Last edited:
Left ear pierced. Rock a hoop earring, people either call me Bernie Mac or Micheal Jordan. Tryna find those earrings where it has like a chain link on it. I know dudes in the 90s rocked them but I don't know if they had a name or not, if anyone knows what i'm talking about let me know.

Last edited:
23 here and i have my ears gauged to one inch. I rock them everywhere from work to school and interviews. I only wear black or silver ones because i really dislike having them not match what i ware.
 View media item 976431

These gained huge popularity out here when I was in HS. Always thought they were kinda cool until dudes started getting out of hand with the sizes. Now I think they are ugly as hell :lol:

Never had my ears pierced. Used to wear chains and watches but I sold them all

Pierced mine in 6th grade. Rocked them day in and day out through sophomore year of high school. Wore them very infrequently in college (if at all) but haven't touched them since. My first left piercing is still open ~10 years later.

Last edited:
Had both ears pierced, took them off about 5 months ago. I would probably wear them to a dinner or so but besides that I dont wear them at all.

had both my ear pierced in HS, wore em throughout HS, took those off when I got to college bc they looked juvenile and stupid

Bet majority of the dudes criticizing those of us who still wear earrings are the main ones complementing each other in the dressing better, wdywt threads. NT and it's extremes.

Got my left pierced in 4th grade.... (90s)
Stopped rocking it completely when I was starting up high school & it closed up a bit.

When I first got that fake diamond stud though...boy did I think I was doin it :pimp: :lol:

Had my left ear pierced for about 20 years now still to this day i stay with one in even while sleeping, I just get it polished up from time to time when i stop by my pops shop.

Pops looked out with a nice diamond for my 21st few years ago since hes a jeweler 

i got both of ears pierced at 18 and rocked studs until i was 21-22ish. i stopped wearing them because of work and i thought it started to look feminine.

Back
Top Bottom