Do you (still) wear earrings?

Real talk. Does it hurt to get them pierced. I'm a big baby when it comes to pain.

Nah its just a bit numbing at first with a little bit of a pinch, but thats it.. whatever pain you may feel will go away in about a day or two

Last edited:
Always wanted earrings when I was younger but my mother always said "only drug dealers son's have earrings" 
laugh.gif

I was actually born with a hole the size of a piercing in the upper of each ear. Weird I know idc.

Unless you have gold or diamonds hanging out of em no one who isn't looking VERY closely is going to notice.

I myself forgot about them until 2 months ago. Was looking in the mirror mirin what I saw and noticed them.

I was born with em and I'm gonna die with em and they have had so little effect on my life that I forgot about them.

So all this talk about "glad i didnt cuz I dont want 2 miniscule holes is my ears/recruiters gonna deny you a job B" is silly.

NY stay taking L's.

You can barely see the holes in your ear. I'm not talking about gauges or anything like that.

Stop it

You think the recruiter of a Fortune 500 company isn't going to be looking at you close enough to notice? Come on, let's be real

Recruiters pay attention to EVERYTHING

If your tie isn't tied right that can lose you a job. ****** is out here looking like fools with extra long ties to the crotch, white socks with dress shoes and holes in y'all ears :lol:

Y'all rock prada a-cups to job interviews or nah?

Stop it.

Yes I am. Unless recruiter two inches from my face or looking directly at my ear, no he is not going to notice.

A tie is obvious bro.

And nah, it doesn't hurt.

Last edited:
had mine done when i was 17. took them out when i was 24. thinking of putting them back on

Small Kites YG with Canary stones. Thinking about picking up some clean diamond studs since Im gettin a lil older.

Sometimes I go weeks wearing em everyday, sometimes I go weeks not wearing em at all. 

When I take em out you cant even tell theres a hole there.

Last edited:
For 12 years I've had the same one diamond since I was 16. Only really wear it when I go out nowadays

I am glad my mom didn't let me.

Cause I wanted gauges.

So I wore these magnets I got from my HVAC class :lol:

They looked like this but a little bit smaller.

View media item 975011

Came back after the weekend with them and kids really believed they were real :lol:

Got sick of them after like 2 weeks.

Stop it

You think the recruiter of a Fortune 500 company isn't going to be looking at you close enough to notice? Come on, let's be real

Recruiters pay attention to EVERYTHING

If your tie isn't tied right that can lose you a job. ****** is out here looking like fools with extra long ties to the crotch, white socks with dress shoes and holes in y'all ears :lol:

Y'all rock prada a-cups to job interviews or nah?

I know you're trolling but I'll entertain this anyway. If a recruiter doesn't hire you just because you had your ears pierced then you are never getting hired in the first place

You need to stop posting so NY can stop taking L's.

Got my ear pierced at 7 years old. 29 now and still wear a little tiny stud. Just a habit and never take it off, just the occasional cleaning. Have my nose pierced too. Have an awesome job and been there over 5 years. Even interviewed with both piercings.

got my left done @ 13 or 14 and then got my right done @ 17. idk why i didn't get both pierced @ once. i used to wear them everyday until i lost my everyday pair. now I just wear my nice ones if i go clubbing, to a party, cookout or if i'm wearing a nice outfit.

Nah. Not for a few years. Was at a 0 so you can tell. IDC. Kept losing my plugs so I just threw the other one away. That was that.

since i stated working as a professional health care provider and dealing with people and to be respected (since im the youngest member of the company) i have to stop wearing my plugs which are 00. but after 7 year i can still put in #4 gauge and still have my plug for remembrance. Good times
smokin.gif

tried those diamond stud earrings but they just falls off.

Back
Top Bottom