Do You Take Women/Men You Meet Online Serious??? vol. naaaaaahhhhh duuuudde

Originally Posted by Proshares

I met my fiance online. Different strokes for different folks I suppose *shrugs*

did you meet her on fb/twitter/myspace or a dating site?

I met my fiance online. Different strokes for different folks I suppose *shrugs*

Online, offline, Church, club, grocery store, facebook, whatever... P is P. I welcome it no matter where it comes from.

Online, offline, Church, club, grocery store, facebook, whatever... P is P. I welcome it no matter where it comes from.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Match.com.  I said it in the other thread we had a few weeks ago about online dating but you'd be surprised (NYC area of course since I live there) at how many women are on the site from ages 18-25.  The common misperception is that it's filled with older folks.  I met her about two and a half years ago.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Match.com.  I said it in the other thread we had a few weeks ago about online dating but you'd be surprised (NYC area of course since I live there) at how many women are on the site from ages 18-25.  The common misperception is that it's filled with older folks.  I met her about two and a half years ago.

Nope, but there's one chick I would... like... for real.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

thats not the point of the thread mr alpha male 
grin.gif

Proshares wrote:
PUSHA C wrote:
Proshares wrote:

hmmmm respect... i guess dating sites would be less taboo

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

thats not the point of the thread mr alpha male 
grin.gif

Proshares wrote:
PUSHA C wrote:
Proshares wrote:

hmmmm respect... i guess dating sites would be less taboo

Watch out for those angles. They will always take the pic that will make them look remarkably thinner/smaller in the unflattering places than what they actually are.

But I dated a girl from plenty of fish for six months. I was cool and was who she said she was for the most part. From the people I know that do use dating sites they take it pretty seriously. Its no different than what you would and would not take seriously in the real world in my option(besides angled pics of course).

Watch out for those angles. They will always take the pic that will make them look remarkably thinner/smaller in the unflattering places than what they actually are.

But I dated a girl from plenty of fish for six months. I was cool and was who she said she was for the most part. From the people I know that do use dating sites they take it pretty seriously. Its no different than what you would and would not take seriously in the real world in my option(besides angled pics of course).

Back
Top Bottom