Do you tell her?

I think you should. If you don't, it could come back on you later on. Plus honesty is the best way to go. "Sometimes the truth hurts"

Nope. If you really do love her it is your obligation to make sure she never even suspects it.

If you LOVE her you wouldn't be slipping up
eyes.gif

Yeah, sometimes the truth hurts but in situations when she asks if that dress looks good on her. When it comes to cheating she will never ever trust you againand it will be an uphill battle. I say that in your situation, since you are not with her, what she doesn't know can't hurt her.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

eyes.gif
I disagree, I love her, and slipped up.
You just made a thread like a couple weeks ago about how finding true love can happen and all that jazz, and you already cheatin on the girl.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

eyes.gif
You just made a thread like a couple weeks ago about how finding true love can happen and all that jazz, and you already cheatin on the girl.
smh.gif

Distance FTL
frown.gif
...still no excuse

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

eyes.gif
smh.gif

Distance FTL
frown.gif
...still no excuse
In that case, you're still wrong but I understand what you're going through
tired.gif
so don't tell her until she brings up an encounter on her part
nerd.gif

Most people would agree. If you slip up you slip up...whatever. If it's just something like meeting a chick at a club and hooking up with her then it'swhatever. You can't help a natural attraction to someone. If you feel like you have to kiss her and you went ahead and acted on it, it's just you beingyour natural self. Most people think it's wrong but you really can't help it. That's how I feel atleast.

Like I said earlier, keep it to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom