Do you think it's a wrap for Gilbert Arenas?

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

He hasn't been the same since Lebron told him "you going home if you miss this free throw"

Uh, I think the knee injuries had more to do with his decline....

gil just needs to get in shape. cause he might be healthy, but everyone knows he's not the gilbert we love to see.. so i think after the season he'll get in shape, then come back with a vengeance

gil just needs to get in shape. cause he might be healthy, but everyone knows he's not the gilbert we love to see.. so i think after the season he'll get in shape, then come back with a vengeance

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Who knew Gortat would be playing the best from the Orlando trades?
laugh.gif

He'll have some great games where people get excited and think that he might be coming back (see comments about McGrady's better games with the Pistons early in the season)... But that won't last for long, and overall, yeah he done.

He'll have some great games where people get excited and think that he might be coming back (see comments about McGrady's better games with the Pistons early in the season)... But that won't last for long, and overall, yeah he done.

i really hope he gets traded to another team that actually needs him to produce and gives him minutes.. nothing against orlando.. he just doesn't fit in there.
agent zero is one of my favorite players in the league.. it hurts seein him get like 8 minutes a game and not being able to get going

i really hope he gets traded to another team that actually needs him to produce and gives him minutes.. nothing against orlando.. he just doesn't fit in there.
agent zero is one of my favorite players in the league.. it hurts seein him get like 8 minutes a game and not being able to get going

I think he just needs an offseason to get his health back and to get mentally focused.

He's been through a lot in the past two years and I could see him coming back after this offseason closer to Agent Zero.

I think he just needs an offseason to get his health back and to get mentally focused.

He's been through a lot in the past two years and I could see him coming back after this offseason closer to Agent Zero.

hes not done, he needs to start and be on a team that has him as the #1 or 2 option. On the magic hes like the 5th option on the team if that. Its dwight than numerous other people ahead of him and he barely plays. How do you expect him to adjust to a new team and produce like he did before?

send him to a diff team where he will be one of the main pieces and things will change. I can put money on that.

hes not done, he needs to start and be on a team that has him as the #1 or 2 option. On the magic hes like the 5th option on the team if that. Its dwight than numerous other people ahead of him and he barely plays. How do you expect him to adjust to a new team and produce like he did before?

send him to a diff team where he will be one of the main pieces and things will change. I can put money on that.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

He needs some time off to get his head together.

This and needs to get in the gym to trim down. Fam is not in playing shape out there

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Numerous Arizona people (former coaches, players) have been asked a similar question, and it seems like they all say something to the effect of he has the wrong people around him. Hopefully, being in Orlando is helping him distance himself somewhat from negative forces that will surely make his max contract vanish. All of that said, from watching a few Orlando games, he just doesn't look healthy, so if he doesn't even gain some semblance of explosiveness back then it could very well be a wrap, which would be sad.
He looks heavy and out of shape....but it's been that way for the whole season.  You'd think that by this point he would have worked himself in better basketball condition, but who knows? 

Last year before everything went down w. the guns, he was putting up pretty good #'s.  He didn't have much explosion....but this year, he's got the explosiveness of Big Z.  No joke.  It's a damn shame....I don't know what's going on with the guy. 

hes not gettin enough minutes to really truly get n game shape, but yea its crazy how much confidence can affect ur game... Esp at that elite level with the kinda chucker game he has too. The personal stuff has thrown his whole swag off that coupled,with doubt n physical difficulties just a perfect storm for him to fall off...Hope he gets things straight on n,off the court because this,aint right... I miss the old hibachi
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

He needs some time off to get his head together.

This and needs to get in the gym to trim down. Fam is not in playing shape out there

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Numerous Arizona people (former coaches, players) have been asked a similar question, and it seems like they all say something to the effect of he has the wrong people around him. Hopefully, being in Orlando is helping him distance himself somewhat from negative forces that will surely make his max contract vanish. All of that said, from watching a few Orlando games, he just doesn't look healthy, so if he doesn't even gain some semblance of explosiveness back then it could very well be a wrap, which would be sad.
He looks heavy and out of shape....but it's been that way for the whole season.  You'd think that by this point he would have worked himself in better basketball condition, but who knows? 

Last year before everything went down w. the guns, he was putting up pretty good #'s.  He didn't have much explosion....but this year, he's got the explosiveness of Big Z.  No joke.  It's a damn shame....I don't know what's going on with the guy. 

hes not gettin enough minutes to really truly get n game shape, but yea its crazy how much confidence can affect ur game... Esp at that elite level with the kinda chucker game he has too. The personal stuff has thrown his whole swag off that coupled,with doubt n physical difficulties just a perfect storm for him to fall off...Hope he gets things straight on n,off the court because this,aint right... I miss the old hibachi
30t6p3b.gif

He looked mad lonely on the bench when they showed him during last nights game. I was thinking/hoping he was going to come through in the playoffs.

Maybe Game 4 is when he shines

He looked mad lonely on the bench when they showed him during last nights game. I was thinking/hoping he was going to come through in the playoffs.

Maybe Game 4 is when he shines

Back
Top Bottom