Do you think it's a wrap for Gilbert Arenas?

He's been on a slump since the 07-08 season. I still hope that he could get back in shape and play like an all-star again.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Otis should be served his walking papers... where he saw a need for JRich & Arenas I don't know...

For Gil things will never be the same... the league has moved on, he had his lil shine...

Iverson Marbury Francis BDavis Arenas... relics of on old era

I agree.

Add signing Chris Duhon for that $ too

sick.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Otis should be served his walking papers... where he saw a need for JRich & Arenas I don't know...

For Gil things will never be the same... the league has moved on, he had his lil shine...

Iverson Marbury Francis BDavis Arenas... relics of on old era

I agree.

Add signing Chris Duhon for that $ too

sick.gif

His shooting ability is still there. It's just that both of his knees are pretty much shot. His later quickness is now on the same level as Derick Fisher lmao.
30t6p3b.gif
. Plus he's not  getting enough minutes on the floor to stay efficient and be confident. The Magics want him to be a spot up shooter
indifferent.gif
Imo He need the ball to be effective just like when he was playing in DC. As a fan i don't think dude is done yet. He's still can heat up the Hibachi 
pimp.gif
Just need to get back in shape and get more playing minutes. 

His shooting ability is still there. It's just that both of his knees are pretty much shot. His later quickness is now on the same level as Derick Fisher lmao.
30t6p3b.gif
. Plus he's not  getting enough minutes on the floor to stay efficient and be confident. The Magics want him to be a spot up shooter
indifferent.gif
Imo He need the ball to be effective just like when he was playing in DC. As a fan i don't think dude is done yet. He's still can heat up the Hibachi 
pimp.gif
Just need to get back in shape and get more playing minutes. 

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

He hasn't been the same since Lebron told him "you going home if you miss this free throw"

When did he do this?
Is there video of lebron doing this?

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

He hasn't been the same since Lebron told him "you going home if you miss this free throw"

When did he do this?
Is there video of lebron doing this?

I'd give him one more year to bounce back, I think he'll be much better next year.

Amazing how he could go from scoring 30 a game to whatever he's at right now tho...
sick.gif

I'd give him one more year to bounce back, I think he'll be much better next year.

Amazing how he could go from scoring 30 a game to whatever he's at right now tho...
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom