Do you think it's a wrap for Gilbert Arenas?

man he fell off, but he aint getting the minutes hes used to playing. I hope dude can pick it up, Orlando really needs some Magic right now

man he fell off, but he aint getting the minutes hes used to playing. I hope dude can pick it up, Orlando really needs some Magic right now

I was just thinking yesterday how Ron Artest seems to have got away with it - his career has been pretty gojuod the last few years with the minimum of controversy.

Gilbert just hasn't improved things much - he's not made good decisions.

I was just thinking yesterday how Ron Artest seems to have got away with it - his career has been pretty gojuod the last few years with the minimum of controversy.

Gilbert just hasn't improved things much - he's not made good decisions.

laugh.gif
 Some of you people are delusional.
What team would acquire Gilbert Arenas to be their #1 or #2 option right now? The Shanghai Sharks?

laugh.gif
 Some of you people are delusional.
What team would acquire Gilbert Arenas to be their #1 or #2 option right now? The Shanghai Sharks?

If he could change his game and be just a spot up shooter, he may have some quality years ahead of him

If he could change his game and be just a spot up shooter, he may have some quality years ahead of him

His off the court life right now is really rough... Im pretty sure that's playing a big role for him doing bad with Orlando.

I don't see him being Gilbert like he was in his prime... But I can still see him being a solid role player.

His off the court life right now is really rough... Im pretty sure that's playing a big role for him doing bad with Orlando.

I don't see him being Gilbert like he was in his prime... But I can still see him being a solid role player.

He has that Stephon Marbury/Steve Francis syndrome, I doubt he ever becomes the all star he once was

He has that Stephon Marbury/Steve Francis syndrome, I doubt he ever becomes the all star he once was

It certainly looks that way right now, he can't even get minutes over JJ Redick or an undersized point guard in Jameer Nelson
30t6p3b.gif
Even when he does get in the game he plays traffic cone defense and jacks up threes like there's no tomorrow. His entire offensive skill set has disappeared since the knee injury. I thought he would come back strong this season too seeing as how he had the extra long summer vacation to rest up due to the gun incident

It certainly looks that way right now, he can't even get minutes over JJ Redick or an undersized point guard in Jameer Nelson
30t6p3b.gif
Even when he does get in the game he plays traffic cone defense and jacks up threes like there's no tomorrow. His entire offensive skill set has disappeared since the knee injury. I thought he would come back strong this season too seeing as how he had the extra long summer vacation to rest up due to the gun incident

Otis should be served his walking papers... where he saw a need for JRich & Arenas I don't know...

For Gil things will never be the same... the league has moved on, he had his lil shine...

Iverson Marbury Francis BDavis Arenas... relics of on old era

Otis should be served his walking papers... where he saw a need for JRich & Arenas I don't know...

For Gil things will never be the same... the league has moved on, he had his lil shine...

Iverson Marbury Francis BDavis Arenas... relics of on old era

He's been on a slump since the 07-08 season. I still hope that he could get back in shape and play like an all-star again.

Back
Top Bottom