Do you think Justin took Usher's Style

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

He hasnt been writing his own lyrics forever. The more you write the better you get, just like with any other craft. I hate to take it back to him, but Kanye used to have some not so great lyrics, but look at him now. you gotta start somewhere, and i commend JT for taking the first step to being a better, more complete artist. . . .unlike Usher.

I agree. So when you first start writing, write with a song writer so he can help/guide you or if you want to write by yourself write as much as you wantand dont put the songs on an album until you stop sucking at writing. Like I said, they already do enough, if they cant write then so be it. It's betterto put out a good written song than to put out a crappy song you wrote yourself.

8701 > Justified..as a matter of fact 8701 > FS/LS

and
laugh.gif
@ sayin Justin is a better dancer than Usher. you must be on thatchristina aguilera
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DSFL561

8701 > Justified..as a matter of fact 8701 > FS/LS

and
laugh.gif
@ sayin Justin is a better dancer than Usher. you must be on that christina aguilera
indifferent.gif

Corny.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

For the record, JT writes his own material. Usher doesn't

P.S. Usher is jockin Kanye's style, realtalk.

i'm a fan but justin's lyrics are a joke. he may have gotten writing credits for justified but he hardly wrote anything, its like sayingbeyonce' writes her songs.
eyes.gif

i'm a fan of both artists, but in my opinion jt is a much superior artist overall.

i'ma give the dancing nod to usher...but with timberlake:

the material comes from him.
he helps out in producing his songs.
he plays a crapload of instruments.

with that said, where'd y'all get jt gettin usher's style?

i think some are just hatin on timberlake cuz we became more accustomed to usher's music throughout the years, with unforgettable hits overtime.

but if y'all really think jt ain't a better artist, compare ANY usher concert with futuresex/loveshow.

Dancing ... Usher > Ginuwine >>> JT

FS/LS is so overrated, the lyrics are complete garbage .. its timbo that makes that album hot.

But yeh JT took a bit of Ushers style .. but then again Usher took some of Craid Davids style aswell. But as someone said they all trying to be MJ ...andsometimes Prince.

But then again you guys should listen to some real rnb/soul music ... Maxwell, Saadiq, Musiq, Donnell Jones, Dangelo, Sade etc
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

same ol argument.

i'll take JT over Usher though.
yeah, in my opinion, JT > Ursh.
not to take anything away from Usher though, he is very talented

btw, FS/LS was
pimp.gif

8701 *****! every song on that album got spins from me.

Can U Help Me was my joint at the time...prolly cuz i was goin through the same +%%.

Back
Top Bottom