Do you think New Balance Numeric (Skateboarding) will be successful, or a big flop?

Do you think New Balance Numeric will be successful

• Yes?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can't see it happening. Pretty tough market to succeed in with tons of fantastic kicks constantly being released

Many have tried and failed K-swiss even had lutzka, RBK with a solid team and Stevie, Ice Cream with Terry Kennedy. Skaters are pretty closed when it comes to new companies that aren't skater owned. Nike took 10 years to get big before they blew up in skateboarding Bam Margera used to be on Nike back in the day lol go watch old Toy Machine videos. I haven't seen any pics yet but if they made the shoes heavily based on their originals like 1300 and 996 with a solid team they might have a chance. Just look at Adidas still not even a big name with skating.

EDIT

Well I see Arto and PJ are on the team thats pretty good and skaters that seem to fit too, if they put out solid colors and even did some nice simple collabs they could make it
View media item 417319

Last edited:
No,  New Balance N on the side of the shoe = straight nerd status, New Balance and Aasics, you guys gotta be kidding me.

No,  New Balance N on the side of the shoe = straight nerd status, New Balance and Aasics, you guys gotta be kidding me.

You sound like such a sheep. You'll start wearing stuff other than usual retro crap and jordans when you grow up a little and stop trying to fit in. Your exactly why I don't wear Jordans nearly as much as i used to. I hate having to associate with people like you at shoe releases.

Last edited:
i think "FLOP" not cuz its not a dope shoe but because too many unoriginal followers out there... NB already gets enough hate and ppl think theyre only for old ppl and associated with running only ... but those r the ones who couldnt name a 501,574,998,999,1300, or 1500:. ill check em out though:.

Define "flop".  If we're defining it as not reaching Nike SB status, then yes, they'll fail.  But so will every other non-skating shoe brand out there.  

There is room for successful launches below Nike SB.  Time will tell, but I think they can be successful in this area if they approach things right.  Collaborations, signing known skaters and most of all, putting out good looking shoes, will be key.  

Back
Top Bottom