Do you think the XIs are overrated?

slightly overrated...the only thing i DONT like is if you're going to do an xmas release...make more pairs of that shoe than any other jordan release that year...i mean stores in malls should get 100 pairs each and all.....

slightly overrated...the only thing i DONT like is if you're going to do an xmas release...make more pairs of that shoe than any other jordan release that year...i mean stores in malls should get 100 pairs each and all.....

I love the xi's for what they represent , the switch from number 45 back to 23 the 72 win season after people questioned if mj still had it the regular season,asg and finals mvp , I love all the OG colorways and the spacejams. Things I hate about this shoe (with the exception of the blk and reds) is the fact that you basically have to put these things in vacuum sealed bags and don't even consider wearing them if you want them to stay nice(some people here don't mind doing this but as for me I buy shoes to wear them), witch imo is why they are so sought after and jb won't do anything about making the quality better , I still have all of my 00-01's , passed on all the recent xi's but I will mostlikely go for the concords , great design overrated quality.

I love the xi's for what they represent , the switch from number 45 back to 23 the 72 win season after people questioned if mj still had it the regular season,asg and finals mvp , I love all the OG colorways and the spacejams. Things I hate about this shoe (with the exception of the blk and reds) is the fact that you basically have to put these things in vacuum sealed bags and don't even consider wearing them if you want them to stay nice(some people here don't mind doing this but as for me I buy shoes to wear them), witch imo is why they are so sought after and jb won't do anything about making the quality better , I still have all of my 00-01's , passed on all the recent xi's but I will mostlikely go for the concords , great design overrated quality.

because of the patent leather(first patent leather ever in Jordan Brand) and the design itself really catches your eye,nay colorway JB release IT WILL SELL OUT fashu!!

because of the patent leather(first patent leather ever in Jordan Brand) and the design itself really catches your eye,nay colorway JB release IT WILL SELL OUT fashu!!

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^Thanks. Didn't know that is not accepted.
Do you.

I found it highly entertaining.

And hell no the XI aren't overrated.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

I totaly agree....they know they will sell... so why not???!!

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

I totaly agree....they know they will sell... so why not???!!

I do. They are allright, but Im not a big fan of that shiny material. I just forgot the name...brain fart.

Back
Top Bottom