Do You Use Profanity?

It depends on the situation I'm in. I try to keep it clean at the office and when I'm running around, but occasionally things will slip up and I'll let them fly like there's no tomorrow. When I'm sitting at the bar watching a game with friends there's usually no holds barred and things get outright crass. With family I try not to ever curse, but as the years have gone by and my dealings with family tend to only happen around holidays when everyone tends to drink a bit and then the jokes and stories get a little blue, in those situations though, the cursing tends to be in Spanish, and it's always weird to hear someone swear in English.

Sure do! All the time. I grew up around alot of profanity being used by my siblings, parents, neighbors, I guess I just caught on. Especially now when I dont even realize that Im cussing.
sick.gif

yeah.... guess it started when i heard all my sister's friends curse so i thought it was "cool".

my most profane moments are usually when the Giants are playing

I only curse when I'm around people I'm comfortable with or people whose opinion I don't care for, then I'm cursing like a Super Saiyan Pirate.

Intead of going, "ummm..." inbetween words, I'm saying, "effing...".
Terrible, just terrible, but I can't help it.

Yes, all the time. I hate it though, it's such a bad habit. I don't notice when I curse, which is horrible. Sometimes, I'll let one fly during a formal situation or around kids, and I feel so bad about it. It's the worst, need to fix that. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom