Do You Use Profanity?

More than most. Just something thats been with me since I was a kid I guess.

It's weird leaving NYC and being at uni somewhere like 90%+ suburb white and everyone gets so uncomfortable when I just habitually refer to women as b's :lol:

Oh well. I dont see myself changing any time soon.

Last edited:
only when im smashing

tumblr_m2jid63i9O1r5wg7no1_250.gif

No. Never used it growing up. My parents never used it in our house. I followed by their example. It's funny because people notice it and won't swear as much as they normally would when they're around me and I don't even ask them to do that.

Yep, way too much..I really gotta try and stop but it's like the words just pop out before I can catch myself..

Like every 3 words. All my family cursed so it just kinda happened. My Mom & Sister get mad at me for it. I am the same around everybody. So family, kids & my elders are all fair game. Kids all curse anyway.

Its not that serious but I think its a problem when five out of your 8 words are curse words and you do it around kids.

And dudes saying B#$#% is a no no.

Yea way too much. I get it from my mom. That lady curses more than anyone i know. I tone it down around my kids but when they leave. *Eli Manning voice* IT.... IS.... ON!!

Couldn't as a child, and still to this day I don't in my parent's house.

Not so much at work.

Out with friends, parlaying & dates yes, but I've noticed it has lessed over the past few years.

Mostly becasue I find it pretty easy to express myself without it

Yes because they're just words and they only have as much power as we give them.

How do you feel about this?

"2. Swearing is unacceptable. Partially edited profanity such as "$*!", "#*!!+", "beyotch", "*****", "f--k" and "di**" is also unacceptable. Attempting to circumvent this rule using abbreviations, acronyms, or other obvious representations of prohibited language will not be tolerated and will result in administrative action. Other restrictions may be made according to context. If you are unsure if a word is appropriate, DO NOT USE IT."

from here: http://niketalk.com/t/268481/niketalk-rules-of-conduct

How do you feel about this?

"2. Swearing is unacceptable. Partially edited profanity such as "$*!", "#*!!+", "beyotch", "*****", "f--k" and "di**" is also unacceptable. Attempting to circumvent this rule using abbreviations, acronyms, or other obvious representations of prohibited language will not be tolerated and will result in administrative action. Other restrictions may be made according to context. If you are unsure if a word is appropriate, DO NOT USE IT."

from here: http://niketalk.com/t/268481/niketalk-rules-of-conduct
I hate it.

But forreal, what's the problem?

That video is scary......

Like i said it isnt a big deal, but I just dont like the word coming out of a dudes mouth in regards to females, especially if he is upset.
We all have a preferences, I just dont like it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom