Do You Wash Your Face & Brush Your Teeth BEFORE Going To Bed?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Since everybody and their mother brushes their teeth at night, why the hell does morning breath exist?
Brushing your teeth at night does not negate the fact that your mouth has been closed for 8+ hrs
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

However, don't brush your teeth at night and smell your morning breath and then brush your teeth the next and smell your morning breath and you will notice the vast difference in smell.

I dont...

I brush my teeth EVERY morning and before EVERY time i leave my house... whether i go to school, gym, hang out, errands.
Some days ill brush them once, others ill brush them even up to 5 times (idk i got this thing about leavin my house without brushing my teeth... i just cant do it)
I never really brush my teeth @ night unless i feel like my mouth need it...
I never get morning breath
Ive never had a cavity
I ALWAYS get complements on my teeth, i deal with guests my full shift and...
Ive gotten everything from "I love your teeth" to "OMG! You should seriously talk to colgate and try to get on one of their commercials"
Ive actually gotten the colgate one 2 or 3 times now haha

Floss?
haha...only when i eat oranges or something that gets caught in my teeth n i need to get it out

Washing my face?
I do it often (maybe 2-3 times a week)... but certainly not every day
Ive never had to use proactive or any other type of acne treatment, ill get a pimple every now n then like normal ppl but thats it
My face never really gets oily or dry or anything haha
EDIT: Forgot to mention... i actually wash my face very well everytime i shower... if that counts then i guess i do it everyday but thats only with soap n water
When i said 2-3 times a day i meant with the actual face wash outside the shower.

I brush my teeth before i go to sleep 90% of the time, got a little graveyard thing going on in the bottom but my top looks perfect somehow. I always wash my face though, cant go to sleep with that dirty feeling at all.

Back
Top Bottom