DO YOU WEAR CARGO SHORTS?

DO YOU WEAR CARGO SHORTS

• Yes

Votes: 82 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 97 54.2%

• Total voters
i don't wear cargo shorts. mostly sweat shorts (below the knees) couple of weeks ago, i almost bought these though
images.jpg

So you dudes that don't wear them anymore, you just threw all of your shorts out because certain parts of the culture said they were no longer acceptable? At what point do you use your own balls to call your own shots?
No, I donated them to charity like I do with all of my old clothes.
And because I wanted to. They stopped fitting my style.
Not a popular style. My style.

I try to sneak them out whenever my girlfriend is slipping. Then she yells at me and makes me change. Literally the only time she cares what I wear is when cargo shorts are involved. I think she even threw a pair or two out.

I don’t care how they look, I like the extra pockets for my wallet and money. Keys and phone get promoted to front pockets and my back pockets are empty, which is very comfortable.

I try to sneak them out whenever my girlfriend is slipping. Then she yells at me and makes me change. Literally the only time she cares what I wear is when cargo shorts are involved. I think she even threw a pair or two out.

I don’t care how they look, I like the extra pockets for my wallet and money. Keys and phone get promoted to front pockets and my back pockets are empty, which is very comfortable.

What does she say about them lol

Your girl or your mother?

what the ****
:lol: i dunno man. almost got caught up looking at the nikelab site. thank goodness i came to my senses cause i can't pull that off.
i wear shorts and a tee to work pretty much everyday unless i have an important meeting. i just phased out the cargo shorts as they got busted up, i replaced them with something else.

They’re sloppy looking and baggy. Bought a bunch of denim shorts and drawstring shorts.

better tell her to chill lol
My old lady hates it when I button the top button on my polos. Intentionally do it when I walk in after work and chase her around

What does she say about them lol

She thinks they are the ugliest thing a guy can wear.

One of my friends called cargo shorts the #1 form of contraception haha.

All good though, she’s prob bought me about 5 pairs of shorts just because she hates cargos so much.

I still wear them to work whenever I can, she just doesn’t want to be seen with me in them.

Back
Top Bottom