DO YOU WEAR CARGO SHORTS?

DO YOU WEAR CARGO SHORTS

• Yes

Votes: 82 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 97 54.2%

• Total voters
I wear cargos. No f's given if they're not "trending"

I don't get the assumption that if someone likes to wear their shorts below the knee that it means down to the ankle. Same goes with if you don't mess with skinny jeans, it means you must like your pants extremely baggy.

She thinks they are the ugliest thing a guy can wear.

One of my friends called cargo shorts the #1 form of contraception haha.

All good though, she’s prob bought me about 5 pairs of shorts just because she hates cargos so much.

I still wear them to work whenever I can, she just doesn’t want to be seen with me in them.

I hear you but you are a grown man dude. You are in here talking about she makes you change your clothes?

Yes.

It was more of a trend dating back to my high school years, but it'll be my preferred choice of shorts outside of Jordan Brand basketball shorts and those wool shorts from back in the day.

I don't wear shorts, period. In my culture, showing leg will get you tested. I do wear them around the house. When I go get the mail though I keep my eyes peeled.

Wore my camo cargos last week. But mainly wear sweat shorts.

Can you cargo dudes post pics of your cargos

5EEAC86A-516B-465C-A9A8-6D045EB11CFB.jpeg

Come at me

Got about 4 pairs of cargos also got some Diamond supply and Jordan sweat shorts. I never really liked wearing pants.

We know who wears the cargo shorts in that relationship

big, coarse "ha's."

I hear you but you are a grown man dude. You are in here talking about she makes you change your clothes?

my man got himself one of those abusive partners on Maury who get yelled at by that drill instructor with the knitted vest and no shirt.

Cats who wear cargos over the age of 26 don't tip.

double false.

I'm serious. In Chicano culture it is feminine for a man to show legs. You gotta wear knee high socks if you wanna wear shorts. So for me, what's the point? I just won't wear them.

_MG_3086.jpg

spl407818_004.jpg

does it ever feel restrictive to voluntarily subscribe to a culture which dictates your system of dress? legit question.

women have bags, we have actual pockets on our clothes. cargo shorts simply expand the functionality thereof.

Since cargo shorts are kind of dead, what shorts do you guys wear with retro basketball shoes when you want to wear something a little nicer than bball shorts? Longer/knee-length chino shorts? A clean pair of sweatshorts?

Since cargo shorts are kind of dead, what shorts do you guys wear with retro basketball shoes when you want to wear something a little nicer than bball shorts? Longer/knee-length chino shorts? A clean pair of sweatshorts?

I think highs tops will look funky with shorts.

Back
Top Bottom