DO YOU WEAR YOUR KICKS???

I buy shoes to wear them. What's the point if you don't? they're not action figures
that there's nothing else to do but keep em. Shoes CAN be worn and we all should.
NO point in not wearing them...

I buy shoes to wear them. What's the point if you don't? they're not action figures
that there's nothing else to do but keep em. Shoes CAN be worn and we all should.
NO point in not wearing them...

I wear all of my shoes..Samples, Limited, Quickstrike, whatever...I wear everything...just not my doubles (or triples).

I wear all of my shoes..Samples, Limited, Quickstrike, whatever...I wear everything...just not my doubles (or triples).

thats what theyre made for. definitely have to admit that some im a lot more cautious with then others though.

thats what theyre made for. definitely have to admit that some im a lot more cautious with then others though.

I've been trying to wear mine, i have INSANE ocd & clean all my stuff haha
Also have been slowly selling off "impulse buy" pairs & keeping a core of heat that i've been wearing

Slow & steady haha

I've been trying to wear mine, i have INSANE ocd & clean all my stuff haha
Also have been slowly selling off "impulse buy" pairs & keeping a core of heat that i've been wearing

Slow & steady haha

Yea I wear my sh*t. And not only once or twice, I wear em to the fullest. To ball, casually, for school, for work, etc.... Run em into the ground baby. That's the way you get your money's worth!

Yea I wear my sh*t. And not only once or twice, I wear em to the fullest. To ball, casually, for school, for work, etc.... Run em into the ground baby. That's the way you get your money's worth!

Of course. I wear all my kicks and take good care of them. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom