DO YOU WEAR YOUR KICKS???

Originally Posted by brooklynbo

It depends on the shoe honestly. Everyone has favorites that they keep on ice. The same shoes you may keep DS are the shoes that someone else will probably wear out of the store and vice versa. I have space jams DS since Decemeber, but I still see people beating the hell out of em'.

So as I read in another post.. to each his own.

true

Originally Posted by brooklynbo

It depends on the shoe honestly. Everyone has favorites that they keep on ice. The same shoes you may keep DS are the shoes that someone else will probably wear out of the store and vice versa. I have space jams DS since Decemeber, but I still see people beating the hell out of em'.

So as I read in another post.. to each his own.

true

Yes except for some of my DMP packs. fresh as the day they left the factory 
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
i still havent rocked my space jams from last xmas.

looked at them a week ago and they were begining to yellow.. *++

I'll rock em soon tho. when u have a 9-5 that wont let u dress how u want u kinda just gotta pass on rocking ya heat.

30t6p3b.gif
i still havent rocked my space jams from last xmas.

looked at them a week ago and they were begining to yellow.. *++

I'll rock em soon tho. when u have a 9-5 that wont let u dress how u want u kinda just gotta pass on rocking ya heat.

i wear all my kicks whether they are extremely limited or gr. i do know a couple people who have a very large collections with alot of heat but they only wear sandals and shoes that you wouldnt consider heat at all, smh.

i wear all my kicks whether they are extremely limited or gr. i do know a couple people who have a very large collections with alot of heat but they only wear sandals and shoes that you wouldnt consider heat at all, smh.

What kinda thread is this?

No..i don't wear any of my kicks..i just leave them in their boxes *sarcasm*

What kinda thread is this?

No..i don't wear any of my kicks..i just leave them in their boxes *sarcasm*

too many kicks i seen crumble over time to not rock mine. and i'm too poor for multiples so i have no choice but to get the best use i can out of them while they last

too many kicks i seen crumble over time to not rock mine. and i'm too poor for multiples so i have no choice but to get the best use i can out of them while they last

Every shoe I have has crease, scuff or has been stepped on.. The only DS pair I have is a Sharkley Spacejam wanna be... and thats because I bought too small..
roll.gif

Everything else goes to the courts or pavement..
pimp.gif

Every shoe I have has crease, scuff or has been stepped on.. The only DS pair I have is a Sharkley Spacejam wanna be... and thats because I bought too small..
roll.gif

Everything else goes to the courts or pavement..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom