Do you wink at guys?

I don't, but I wouldn't freak out if someone did in the situation you described.

The wink takes a confident and secure man to pull off. In today's society most younger people will see it as a gay come-on, but it can be used as a friendly form of expression. It's all about context in my mind. Older people still use the wink man to man, it's more common in older generations or in the past.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

only when im about to get it in, "it wont hurt" *wink*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Today I caught myself doing something rather peculiar. I went to the Whole Foods salad/hot foods bar for lunch and made a big bowl of delicious food. After I paid the $13 for the food, the clerk took my bowl and was about to place it inside of a bag and then I told him, "No bag necessary bro, I've got it." He looked me right in the eyes in surprise and then I winked at him.

Do any of you guys ever do that? Wink at a guy to let him know you're trying to be friendly? This is something that older men have done to me so I walked away from the situation feeling like I had just earned a rite of passage into manhood. 
eek.gif
la_et_chris_hansen_st.jpg

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Today I caught myself doing something rather peculiar. I went to the Whole Foods salad/hot foods bar for lunch and made a big bowl of delicious food. After I paid the $13 for the food, the clerk took my bowl and was about to place it inside of a bag and then I told him, "No bag necessary bro, I've got it." He looked me right in the eyes in surprise and then I winked at him.

Do any of you guys ever do that? Wink at a guy to let him know you're trying to be friendly? This is something that older men have done to me so I walked away from the situation feeling like I had just earned a rite of passage into manhood. 
eek.gif
la_et_chris_hansen_st.jpg

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I don't, but I wouldn't freak out if someone did in the situation you described.

The wink takes a confident and secure man to pull off. In today's society most younger people will see it as a gay come-on, but it can be used as a friendly form of expression. It's all about context in my mind. Older people still use the wink man to man, it's more common in older generations or in the past.
fixed*

Originally Posted by Big J 33

fixed*

Back
Top Bottom