Does age matter?

age is just a number...

i was 19 and i dated/went out/gf with a 13 year old....

mean while girls in puerto rico, mexico, colombia.....at 15-16 are raising children, cooking, cleaning, tending after their brothers and sisters.....are more developed and more mature....act older...

go to mexico, puerto rico and colombia....you will see 15 - 16 year old women with 30 year old men....

America has its sexual view distorted.....
dawg.

Courtney-Stodden-and-Doug-Hutchison-on-Good-Morning-America.jpg

A younger woman can rarely offer a older man things other than sex, children, and boost in confidence.  Its very hard to relate and connect with a woman your own age. Once its 7 plus years things get tough.  Not saying its impossible but even just referencing tv shows or things in history will be difficult.  People need to be in relationships when they are ready.  Most young people arent ready and most older people are.  

I was 27 dating an 18 year old...only once and honestly I had more fun with her than I did with any other woman my age I dated during my single days.....she was just loads of fun all around and funny as ****.

I don't mean this in bashing type of way I'm intrigued

What exactly did yall do? hang out in the crib? she can't even drink

If I have 18 year daughter I don't know how I could accept a 27yr old dating my child :smh:

(prays for a son)

This stems from this

I turn 27 in Feb and I really can't imagine myself with a 21 year old. I already have a degree, stable career, what can a 21 yr old bring to the table for me beside new yambs? Plus my younger sister is 21
mean.gif

So does age matter? Or as long as they're legal it's cool?
when you are 50 she'll be 44...will it matter then? Probably not. If home girl is smart, mature, and makes you happy or a better person...have at it!

The 13 year old chick i dated at 19...acted older than her age though...she was way mature...mentally and physically.....she was 13 just in age...could pass for 18-19....it was cool with the father and mother though...shorty at 13...could put women in her 20's to shame...real talk...

America is screwed up man....I don't know if its the pr0n.....not everyone is a pedo....not everyone is a fat 40 year old dude in their momma basement wanting to r@p3 a minor....thats sensationalism on TV...get that mind frame outta here...

Go to the hood.....Black/Latina chicks at 16 years old got more life experience than a caucasian woman at 40 years old living in the suburbs that was looked after by her father and 2 parent household...

that 16-15 year old black chick latina probably held a gun for her boyfriend and muled that **** for her man...caught charges since she a minor...had about 3-4 abortions...that her drug dealer boyfriend paid for...and she moved in with him...

you gonna tell me under those circumstances thats a little girl?

go to to hoods in america...see mad black chicks and latinas pregnant at 14-15...those aint little girls b....they caught more bodies...then a white women in her 30's living in the burbs...stay at home mom.

I got homies...20's - 30's...from the hood....that a young chick threw it at them....so what they gonna do? deny it? they men....

Dude's see a young chick...wanna pipe....and thats it....they just want some young p00n...

they aren't rapists...its consensual...

they not child molestors...these aren't little girls....

Last edited:
What did she offer you, and what did you offer her?
If you don't mind me asking.

She offered honesty, no BS. What I see is what I get. She was a good caring person, very understanding and a good listener. While getting to know her first, everything checked out. Of course I was hesitant at first because of the age difference. Girls that age are just starting to enjoy life. My notion was I would just be the flavor of the month to her. As for me, I told her straight up what I was looking for. Pretty much the same thing, honesty, no BS. I told her I had no expectations. She knew what she wanted in life and I was content with where she was heading.

The 13 year old chick i dated at 19...acted older than her age though...she was way mature...mentally and physically.....she was 13 just in age...could pass for 18-19....it was cool with the father and mother though...shorty at 13...could put women in her 20's to shame...real talk...

America is screwed up man....I don't know if its the pr0n.....not everyone is a pedo....not everyone is a fat 40 year old dude in their momma basement wanting to r@p3 a minor....thats sensationalism on TV...get that mind frame outta here...

Go to the hood.....Black/Latina chicks at 16 years old got more life experience than a caucasian woman at 40 years old living in the suburbs that was looked after by her father and 2 parent household...

that 16-15 year old black chick latina probably held a gun for her boyfriend and muled that **** for her man...caught charges since she a minor...had about 3-4 abortions...that her drug dealer boyfriend paid for...and she moved in with him...

go to to hoods in america...see mad black chicks and latinas pregnant at 14-15...those aint little girls b....they caught more bodies...then a white women in her 30's living in the burbs...stay at home mom.

I got homies...20's - 30's...from the hood....that a young chick threw it at them....so what they gonna do? deny it? they men....

Dude's see a young chick...wanna pipe....and thats it....they just want some young p00n...

pics or **** troll

Personally, 3-4 year difference is fine for wifin.

As far as smashin goes, 16 and up in Nevada.

if i'm just smashing then age doesn't matter as long as they're 18 of course but i'm talking to a girl who's 18  (i'm 22) she's dope and there's some feelings but idk i feel weird, no lie but idk i've met girls who are 16-18 and are way more classy, intellectual and mature than girls in their mid twenties, so all in all, it depends on the chemistry 

dude stop, my pr boy would slap me if i just repeated what you said. you're a pedo straight up. to try and say it's ok if you're latino is foul to non pedo latinos.

I'm about to turn 21 in a week or so... Personally wouldn't mess with a chick who wasn't at least 18. 3 year age difference is probably the most I could do.

19 yr old with a 13 yr old sounds all types of wrong.

Your in your first year of college and your GF is in the 7th grade. She can barely do multiplication and your taking calculus 1.

Did you raid a Junior HS playground or something? Got her number by the monkey bars?

But anyhow, I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum. I'm 25 dating a 30 year old. Honestly its kinda boring but less stressful and a better overall time when going out.

I just turned 28..my gf is 27..but i have a sidepeice who just turned 19..most of the smashin went down when i was 27 and she was 18..aint nuthin but a thing..she even sends me random text about how shes gettin it in in college but those dudes r nuthin like me since im the best
laugh.gif
 no lie no lie no lieeeieieieieie

Maturity over age..... No pedo stuff though

This....but unwritten rule your age /2+7= youngest one should go
Which one is it Nas maturity over age or your unwritten rule??? :tongue: Anyway I agree with the first quote about maturity over age but I'm also laughing at some of these replies where cats are on this what will we talk about. Dudes acting like they got on the smoking jackets sipping brandy talking world domination while the younger chick is talking my little pony. Most people talk about basic stuff regardless of age most of the time anyway so I don't see where this is honestly a problem.

View media item 116693

View media item 130358

Dating younger is for mid life crisis dudes. But there are younger girls that are more mature then older girls. So I don't see the problem.

If you hit it off go for it...

No Chris Hanson ish tho

Last edited:
This stems from this

I turn 27 in Feb and I really can't imagine myself with a 21 year old. I already have a degree, stable career, what can a 21 yr old bring to the table for me beside new yambs? Plus my younger sister is 21
mean.gif

So does age matter? Or as long as they're legal it's cool?
when you are 50 she'll be 44...will it matter then? Probably not. If home girl is smart, mature, and makes you happy or a better person...have at it!

Last edited:
For adults, it's all about perspective. It's different for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom