Does age matter?

I'm 22 and don't think I'd date a girl younger than 20.
I'd go up to like 33 though...not saying I'd have anything to offer a 33 year old, but if one was interested and she was attractive then I'm down :pimp:

13? :x This guy just made us Hispanics look bad :smh:

That half age plus seven rule seems just about right

george clooney stays skewering younger broads too. age only matters if it will get u a spot on to catch a predator

one of my ex's, her little sister is 18 and her dude is 33, they've been going out for 2 years

2953c6x.gif

32 here, my wife is bout 9 months older than me.

i think it matters.

while there are always exceptions to the rule, i think for the most part it would be hard for me relate to someone that is in a different stage of life. ive been out of college and a working professional for almost 10 years now. its just different than someone whos in college. as you age, your goals, lifestyle, and outlook on life change.

I'm going out of the country to save a cam girl. She's only 24. I'm approaching 60. She likes older guys anyways.

This isnt the most outrages thing I have heard of or read of.

Learned this along time ago, some people in this world are missing a few things in their head.

9 and over bend em over..
jk, but no really once shes legal age should not matter. If two human beings are inlove than ya cant stop that 

Now that I think about it dude dating that 13 yr old probably got left back in JHS or HS, that's the only way he could even claim he's around 13 yr old. If not Meth and Dirty need to contact the FBI.

... or maybe he's one of those lames that after he graduates comes back to his old HS to lurk around and preys on the freshmen :lol:

age is just a number...

i was 19 and i dated/went out/gf with a 13 year old....

we were both teenagers/adolescentes...and her parents approved..

i dont see the big deal....i swear this only an issue in america...they view a grown woman in her 18-21 range as "a little girl"

mean while girls in puerto rico, mexico, colombia.....at 15-16 are raising children, cooking, cleaning, tending after their brothers and sisters.....are more developed and more mature....act older...

go to mexico, puerto rico and colombia....you will see 15 - 16 year old women with 30 year old men....

America has its sexual view distorted.....

And that is why they are 3rd world countries.

You have your view distorted. Holy shhh you're messed up.

Vampedo is back :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom