does any one know how to fix a freezing ps3?

Originally Posted by select127

your blu ray drive is crapping out....it will keep freezing till it stops reading any disc. same thing happened to me first day i bought uncharted 2.
Same thing happened to my 80GB except mine happened after the 3.0 firmware update. I called Sony and they said that I can get the 80GB repaired for like $140 plus shipping and taxes or exchange it for a Slim for $119 plus shipping and taxes. I went with the Slim. [Tweeter] "It’s nice, it’s niiiices!" [Tweeter] 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by select127

your blu ray drive is crapping out....it will keep freezing till it stops reading any disc. same thing happened to me first day i bought uncharted 2.
Same thing happened to my 80GB except mine happened after the 3.0 firmware update. I called Sony and they said that I can get the 80GB repaired for like $140 plus shipping and taxes or exchange it for a Slim for $119 plus shipping and taxes. I went with the Slim. [Tweeter] "It’s nice, it’s niiiices!" [Tweeter] 
%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0AO%20REALLY.

Originally Posted by nosepiker

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

how are 360 owners coming in here and saying get one..... don't you fools realize your system has had the highest failure rate ever for any piece of popular home electronic microsoft got sued thousands of times cuz the system is garbage and should be opened and used to make grilled cheese...... end of story if you like your 360 keep it 2 yourself and you should prob load a gun and use it on yourself, i like my ps3 il stick 2 it.
grin.gif
chumps

Back
Top Bottom